Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all people make fun of Kidd on thsi forums like saying asking for law a help. I think Kidd is yonko commander level. Simple as it is like killer guy.

That same Kidd literally tank as sitting duck when Big Meme use Mama Raid on him. We don’t see any serious damage on him. That would definitely make big mom look bad.:gokulaugh:

Nope, just the truth.
Look at the facts.

Big Mom saw Luffy injury Kaido.

Yet she didn't warn him to evade any of his stronger attacks.

When Zoro prepared to use flying dragon blaze Big Mom freaked out and told Kaido to evade it.

Even though Zoro didn't prove he could cut Kaido until the following chapter.

When Zoro did cut Kaido she was surprised.

That means Big Mom was concerned about Zoro injuring Kaido who at the time haven't proved he could cut him yet. There would be no reason for her to be that concerned for him unless the manga implied the attack would cause him significant injury. Since Big Mom body isn't hype up to be invincible like Kaido's body that mean an attack that can cause significant injury to him would cause even greater injury to her.

:cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Doflamingo needed to repair his insides, otherwise he'd be dead. That was written in the manga.

The Yonko are eating these kind of attacks like it's nothing, because they are built different.
What was written in the manga was law needing another attack to even put him down which put him down for a second
Did vergo stitch his insides too

So Senor vampire is Number 6? Maybe he is the strongest lol:

I hope so. He looks the strongest (based on the silhouettes). It is possible that the long-horned one described in the summary is him since he also does have long horns, but I don't see any long curly hair on him. It's just a silhouette though, so maybe he does have long curly hair and it just isn't shown here. He could also maybe be the "elf" one since that description is somewhat vague. The antannae-horned one is 100% the one I said it was in the previous post though.

His portrayal is best without CoC. Laws following the will of D. His portrayal is about him following a destiny someone said was his. he follows destiny, Kid follows his willpower, and Luffy follows both
CoC is something reserved for the big guns, all 4 Yonko have it. Law's portrayal suggests he's supposed to be one of the rulers of the new generation of pirates, a young version of Big Mom/Kaido/Shanks/Shiki or Whitebeard. If he's meant to be the equivalent of a Yonko in the new generation of pirates, he should have CoC like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.