Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so kid vs swordsman.. before u guys argue, please answer this first..

why kid awakening attack on beeg maam didn't affect law sword ?
a. because law protect his sword with haki. And law's haki stronger than kid, so kid DF can't affect law's sword.
b. because law swap their position quickly before his sword affected by the magnetic force.
c. because law protect his sword with ROOM (where he has full control on any object inside ROOM).
d. because kid can control any object magnetic property, and he can choose which metal not affected by his DF.
e. it's just a stupid plot hole, no metal object can survive the attack.

a. because law protect his sword with haki. And law's haki stronger than kid, so kid DF can't affect law's sword.
b. because law swap their position quickly before his sword affected by the magnetic force.
c. because law protect his sword with ROOM (where he has full control on any object inside ROOM).
d. because kid can control any object magnetic property, and he can choose which metal not affected by his DF.
Kid did not try to pull the swords clown ..kid turned bm into a magnet and she is attracting the swords .

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž

i put my money on D.
In one piece, always count in the Dβ€˜s.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Seems like the hype of the new sword is dying, just like I said it would. :milaugh:
However, there still might be hope for the Enma squad.

Ffs, stop crying and writing essays just because you are wrong. :mihugh:
Loool the nerve of you telling me to stop writing essays when you clutter the spoiler threads with your bitch rants:kobeha:
Never change my guy:datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.