Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Second time we see Enma coated against King, where the hell is the haki cloud just around it alone, question for the Enma Worshippers and haters this fight has been going on for a while Zoro seems to be using it just like any of his other swords. You really thought a mere sword would have that much control over someone striving to be the WSS i'm waiting for your excuses show me the magic:cheers:. @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Yasheen @Hedfi

Last edited:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
I like how butthurt you are for being wrong, all the time. :yasu:
Me telling you to do better and not shit on other characters is being butthurt.
You obviously get triggered at the prospect of any other character other than your favourites doing well that you immediately start downplaying them. I honestly don't get it:nicagesmile:
Luffy splits the sky, you went on a bitch rant for like 20 pages straight and now Law and Kid managed to damage Big Mom and here we are again with another bitch rant:pepeke:

He's up and undamaged and has been for a LONG time, with no magical cure.

What the fuck do you mean "one shot", all of Zoro's attacks (and all non gattling style finisher attacks in OP in general) are "one shot" knock outs, Apoo was fighting Drake in melee combat, not using his fruit and Zoro sneak attacked him.

Yes they are sneak attacking BM, but they are not on or above BM's level, Zoro is above Apoo's level, yet still needed to sneak attack (and that sneak attack still failed to keep Apoo down or injured).
And he still got blitzed by Zoro :milaugh:

One shot means one shot and boom the attack lands and that's what Zoro did. Goes to show drake isn't capable of blitzing others like Zoro nothing more :whitepress:

Never once claimed a Supernova like them is above a Yonko πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Zoro had other priorities and didn't need to waste his time with scrubs like Apoo, that's a job for people like drake (putting him down wasn't the motive, ending the game and getting the medicine for the poison was.....read the manga fella) :cheers:

Second time we see Enma coated against King, where the hell is the haki cloud just around it alone, question for the Enma Worshippers and haters this fight has been going on for a while Zoro seems to be using it just like any of his other swords. You really thought a mere sword would have that much control over someone striving to be the WSS i'm waiting for your excuses show me the magic:cheers:. @PurpleSwordsman @Jackteo @Yasheen @Hedfi
*No Haki coating detected*

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
where the hell is the haki cloud just around it alone
Seems like the hype of the new sword is dying, just like I said it would. :milaugh:
However, there still might be hope for the Enma squad.
Me telling you to do better and not shit on other characters is being butthurt.
You obviously get triggered at the prospect of any other character other than your favourites doing well that you immediately start downplaying them. I honestly don't get it:nicagesmile:
Luffy splits the sky, you went on a bitch rant for like 20 pages straight and now Law and Kid managed to damage Big Mom and here we are again with another bitch rant:pepeke:
Ffs, stop crying and writing essays just because you are wrong. :mihugh:

Basically when zoro fought kaido his sword was not engulfed in that much haki all the time . The only times it had that he was making huge slashes and using ashura..stop with the bs copium . Zoro has to release enma more that is when the haki aura is seen

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Kaido hasn't used awakening yet, there will be SEVERAL chapters where both characters go all out showing NEW techniques. While yes, logically KKG gatling +Adv hakis would wreck Kaido, I don't think Oda will let Luffy stack King moves with gatling yet.

I don't think Oda is going to have Kid/Law/Kaido (and probably King, Queen and BM) all use awakening this arc and not have Luffy use it too.
I just don't see it. Awakening feels like an EoS ability. The awakening theories I have seen are down right scary that if Oda should go down any of those route, Luffy will become virtually unbeatable so I personally am not for it but then again you could be right cos I didn't expect us to see him split the heavens so soon but here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.