Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kroom could literally fuck up Zoro.
And Kid awakening is hard counter to any opponent who used metal weapons a.ka. swordsman.

It looks underwhelming here since the opponent is freaking Big mom who is an abnormal beings. If they did this to Zoro, it would end very badly for him lol.
Oh yeah easily.
We really are too cocky arnt we

This arc just furthers my belief that Shanks is a tier above Big Mom and Kaido. I honestly can't see how any of the attacks that landed on these 2 would land on him
Shanks would have dodged and slit Law's throat.

It exposed the bounty excuse that Meme fans use to put her above others with lower bounties, one correctly-positioned Gura punch to the head one shots Meme lol.

Luffy isn't getting an awakening in this arc. Hell, he might not even get g5 and just get a new g4 mode.
Luffy has all the tools to put down Kaido, the only issue is his stamina. His new form could potentially mess him up further. He is yet to use any of his heavy hitters such as KKG, King Cobra, Black Mamba and potentially KKG gatling infused with AdCoA + AdCoC and you are already chatting about an awakening
Kaido hasn't used awakening yet, there will be SEVERAL chapters where both characters go all out showing NEW techniques. While yes, logically KKG gatling +Adv hakis would wreck Kaido, I don't think Oda will let Luffy stack King moves with gatling yet.

I don't think Oda is going to have Kid/Law/Kaido (and probably King, Queen and BM) all use awakening this arc and not have Luffy use it too.

Zoro still one shot him, cope with that in your own way :whitepress:
Peer of Zoro? Sure the same way Hawkins is a peer of Luffy :suresure:
The same way attacks that landed on Big Mom was a sneak too :kayneshrug:
You're the one bringing up apples and pears, I never said any of that shit :seriously:
He's up and undamaged and has been for a LONG time, with no magical cure.

What the fuck do you mean "one shot", all of Zoro's attacks (and all non gattling style finisher attacks in OP in general) are "one shot" knock outs, Apoo was fighting Drake in melee combat, not using his fruit and Zoro sneak attacked him.

Yes they are sneak attacking BM, but they are not on or above BM's level, Zoro is above Apoo's level, yet still needed to sneak attack (and that sneak attack still failed to keep Apoo down or injured).

Status
Not open for further replies.