Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone got an fruit that is worth 5billion and used awakening and all he did is a drop of blood :milaugh:

kidd stans and their damage control couldnt even take law s sword
and the only way he took napoleon wwas when she dropped it :suresure:
Looks like your clown ass could not read the spoilers . Kid did not take shit . He turned bm into a big magnet and she attracted all those weapons clown

Wtf raw was actually kinda pogger.
Notable things
  • Cp zero is moving?
  • Numbers are cool!
  • Law kroom... Is kinda dope. Definetly different than normal room
  • When raw says bigmom had interna bleeding, i thought it was fatal .... Turn out maybe she bleeds more while menstruating lmao
  • Kid attack is okay
  • But yeah dude no way big mom is losing this lmao
  • Orochi is literally in the capital. Act 4 is real!!!
Enjoyed it

Yeah y'all eat bullshit, whoever think this awakening gonna put those two above Zoro. Asura still one slash kid and law.
Kroom could literally fuck up Zoro.
And Kid awakening is hard counter to any opponent who used metal weapons a.ka. swordsman.

It looks underwhelming here since the opponent is freaking Big mom who is an abnormal beings. If they did this to Zoro, it would end very badly for him lol.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
As expected, both awakenings are underwhelming but hype riders be hype riders... :cheers:
As I said, both Law and Kidd have yet to prove themselves as YC1s and this doesnt cut it.
So explain to us why Marco a YC1+ couldn't draw any blood from Big Mom???

Kroom could literally fuck up Zoro too
And Kid awakening is hard counter to any opponent who used metal weapons a.ka. swordsman.

It looks underwhelming here since it is freaking Big mom who is an abnormal beings. If they did this to Zoro, it would end very badly for him lol.
Kroom needs target to be still and probably even distraction.
Kid needs to get close .

These scenarios in a 1 vs 1 way hard to happen (Law one being the most unlikely to land) .

Kid one can happen I feel but being in close quarters with a swordman is definitely not recommended like sure he'll try to land such technique but the enemy can wreck him too.

I feel such techniques shine the most in teamfights.

Status
Not open for further replies.