Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's attacks lack impact imo,his power up is not that impressive, haki >>>> flames :specialmeh:

At least he's a YC2 now without the raid suit, although I would have preferred him to fight the cp0 rather than queen because the choreography of this fight is horrible :giogio:
I don't care about chuji and osome :seriously:
Sanji should have been the one to hit the geisha, one of the best developments sanji could have had but but oda doesn't have the balls to do it:goatasure:
He is beating a yc2 and it doesn't look satisfying :kayneshrug:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I swear the only thing I could think of reading this chapter was "Sanji CoC when??!!?"
Spending time in the waiting room again isn't good for my meme gene :josad:

Sorry bro @Doggo, I couldn't think of a third "Sanji CoC When??!!" spammer to team up with @MonsterZoro and @YASER, I hope you don't mind being in a dumb meme :neesama:

Also @Zoro D Goat I finally included you in a meme like you requested, but you're pandaman!! Can you find yourself? :myman:

What's a bigger plot twist: Fuckthis1 and Fuckithis 2 are alive? Or that Reborn is 106.101 :crazwhat:
:steef::steef::steef::steef::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Good chapter, Ifrit Jambe is Dope.
Hope Queen gets up, want one more last ditch effort to put Sanji down from the mad scientist. His ephitet is the plague, gotta have a final move to reflect that no? Also invisible laser extended electro brachiobomber vs Ifrit Anti manner kick course would be fire!

Plus Queen has really used any underhanded tricks in the fight to put Sanji at a disadvantage yet, that’s a common theme in Sanji fights…

A little disappointed that the evil Sanji story line seems to be dead. Was looking forward to a dramatic moment between Sanji and Zoro with the promise…

Status
Not open for further replies.