Break Week Would Zoro and Sanji fans be happy if the straw hats were removed from the story, so the monster duo could shine uninterrupted by "lesser straw hats"?

It seems many Sanji, Zoro fans find the other straw hats to be filler characters getting in the way of their favorite characters screentime, you often get comments saying Zoro and Sanji are main characters, so they deserve more screentime. Zoro and Sanji are more important than the rest of the straw hats, yadayada, so do you guys want the straw hats to be removed from the story, so Sanji, Zoro can shine uninterrupted and resolve every plot point introduced?

B

Ballel

Not a bait, read every new chapter discussion and see for yourself, Sanji fans want Sanji to rescue Robin not Brook. Zoro fans want Zoro to kill Kaido not Luffy, Sanji fans want Sanji to save Kiku and Kinemon not Usopp, etc, etc, ask them yourself, they probably straight up tell you they only want to see Zoro and Sanji shine
I guess it's normal that you want your fave to shine

It seems many Sanji, Zoro fans find the other straw hats to be filler characters getting in the way of their favorite characters screentime, you often get comments saying Zoro and Sanji are main characters, so they deserve more screentime. Zoro and Sanji are more important than the rest of the straw hats, yadayada, so do you guys want the straw hats to be removed from the story, so Sanji, Zoro can shine uninterrupted and resolve every plot point introduced?
Why would anyone care about other straw hats, they hardly get anything at all lol I feel bad.

I want Luffy to be removed from the story so Zoro can become the main character.
If that happened One Piece would finally beat Demon slayer in sales.

I just cannot understand you
But sry for inconvenience
My bad mouthing.
What is so hard to understand
I just don't like Luffy or any other straw hats besides Zoro and I don't wanna see them on screen
Post automatically merged:

I think if not for Luffy, one piece probably wouldn't be as popular as it is now.
I think Luffy and Zoro have equal role to play or at least Zoro is almost as responsible in One Piece popularity as Luffy.
Global Popularity poll had 1.6 M for Luffy and 1.4 M for Zoro. That is head and shoulders above everyone else.

I guess it's normal that you want your fave to shine
There's a difference though, I see Usopp fans saying they are ok with Usopp being sidelined in Wano if it means he gets something in Elbaf, I see Brook fans who are ok with Brook not getting much in Wano because he shined in WCI.

For some Sanji and Zoro fans though it's unacceptable for the straw hats that shined less this arc to get additional plot points that could have been for their characters even though Sanji and Zoro have been in the spotlight for 6 years. Not every Sanji and Zoro fan is like this, but I see way too many of them with this mindset that only Zoro and Sanji should shine