What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on your points. I wanted a more stronger finisher and more unique finisher from WsW as well.

But y'all jumped the gun looking at his design and the sword and that's because y'all thought he was Zoro's opponent for this arc. I ain't forgetting all the "Zoro fights WsW" and "Zoro fights YC3 Kyoshiro" theories/predictions/threads :fuah:
People's predictions were more about Who's Who vs Brook to be honest.
The legit Zoro predictions were: Kyoshiro (before Onigashima, pretty reasonable at the time), then the stupid ones like Zoro vs Kaido 1vs1 with others more reasonable like Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido, and than the obvious Zoro vs King that the toxic parte of his fandom used to deny.
Who's Who vs Zoro was never really a thing.

People's predictions were more about Who's Who vs Brook to be honest.
The legit Zoro predictions were: Kyoshiro (before Onigashima, pretty reasonable at the time), then the stupid ones like Zoro vs Kaido 1vs1 with others more reasonable like Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido, and than the obvious Zoro vs King that the toxic parte of his fandom used to deny.
Who's Who vs Zoro was never really a thing.
It actually was. People Legitimately believed that the Flying Six were Blueno's for the Monster Trio. Only guys like @Shiroyru correctly predicted that they would fight the Middle and Weak Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.