What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny you people have gall to act offended on the behalf of Zoro by 2 Luffy extreme fans, while this whole site is an echo chamber of zorotards who continuously shit on Luffy without any backlash. If you ask any casual op watcher and reader about the worst fandom , there will be only one answer, Only thing Zorotards are good at is playing victim.
I was literally making a post appreciating Luffy, where did I play a victim? I have been saying most Luffy fans are cool. Its just extreme Luffy fans or generally Sanji fans.
Post automatically merged:

Why do people like like you only care about strength lmao. Law shits on Zoro as a character and that’s more important than your stupid powerlevels
Umm why does Law shit on Zoro as a character?

Not trying to pick a fight but posting non related and passive-aggressive comments like this is something you do on a regular basis based on your recent postings from your profile. Calling an entire part of this fandom or rather an entire online user community idiots while you’re pretty toxic and non contributive is some funny shit.

So like many have suspected based on the title this is a Kaido centered chapter. Hoping for a summary soon .

Why do people like like you only care about strength lmao. Law shits on Zoro as a character and that’s more important than your stupid powerlevels
Whats more important is subjective.
Some people like certain characters for their own reasons.
It doesn't make you better or worse than them.

A lot of Sanji fans like you are so pretentious with this reasoning, its so pathetic.

Not everyone worships this "top tier character moment" as something above wtvr Luffy and Zoro do just by existing

A lot of Sanji fans like you are so pretentious with this reasoning, its so pathetic.

Not everyone worships this "top tier character moment" as something above wtvr Luffy and Zoro do just by existing

Nothing Happened by Zoro is probably the best moment in One Piece and it isn't about strenght necessarily.

A few things straw hats related I want to see before the battle end, as unlikely they actually happen @Paperchampion23
1)Usopp having an impressive COO development/feat related to sharpshooting
2)Chopper fighting Page One even it is a short fight (he had the time to recover by now from that BM punch, he's not less durable than scabbards, isn't he?)
3)Nami finding a way to ride Zeus (already gave her a power pole and a flying cloud, better complete that Wukong theme. need that extra mobility too)
4)Brook screentime, whatever he does
5)Jinbe and Franky fodderizing Big Mom Pirates in some cool double spreads as they are relatively fresh and I'm hungry for more.
6)Robin already did more than I expected, but I wouldn't mind some more actions.
7)ZKK
God literally this. Anything to make Usopp/Chopper look better. Anything to make Brook/Jinbe/Franky actually seem more exhausted/damaged from fighting against Yonko crews. Here's to hoping Big Mom's crew does roll up soon. I know it's a far shot now, but I won't give up on that thought until Kaido/BM are down.

God literally this. Anything to make Usopp/Chopper look better. Anything to make Brook/Jinbe/Franky actually seem more exhausted/damaged from fighting against Yonko crews. Here's to hoping Big Mom's crew does roll up soon. I know it's a far shot now, but I won't give up on that thought until Kaido/BM are down.
Yeah, these aren't predictions or anything. Just things I personally would like to see before the end of the arc.:catsweat:

"Character development" merchants:milaugh:
No 1v1 in WCI thats what they wanted amd didnt get shit
They cope with "character development"

Status
Not open for further replies.