What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Kazoo?
:choppawhat:

On thread, I'm really, really unimpressed by Hybrid Kaido. If he can't overpower G2/G3 Luffy, then he flat out has no prayer of beating Zoro.

Even before awakening Haoshoku, Zoro was able to scar Kaido. Right now, he hits way harder than Kaido.

Zoro may only be able to maintain his King of Hell mode for so long, but for the entirety of that duration he has the advantage over Hybrid Kaido.

There's the caveat that I'm underestimating G2/G3 Luffy, but I'm sceptical.

Prior to their respective Haoshoku awakenings, Zoro was >> G2/G3 Luffy. Even if you say that Luffy's Haoshoku coating is stronger or better (I'm doubtful of that given the King of Hell mode), I would still expect current Zoro to be above G2/G3 Luffy.

Powerscaling can't rescue Kaido either, as he may also have a Trump Card like Linlin.
]:ihaha:
Cope harder Cinera

Imagine if Pain from Naruto never killed Jiraiya and never destroyed Konoha (killing Kakashi in the process)

Imagine if Naruto just went into Akatsuki's hideout, fought against Pain and won, without ever losing a friend or anything against him

Would people even remember Pain as that iconic villain? would there be any tension in the Naruto vs Pain fight?
Well, you say that but Pain revived everyone afterwards bar Jiraiya. Plus, Luffy lost Ace while being absolutely hopeless in a full scale war, losing his entire willpower to even continue his journey due to PTDS if it wasn't for Jinbe. That was a tough experience for sure. Pain IS iconic tho.

Well, you say that but Pain revived everyone afterwards bar Jiraiya. Plus, Luffy lost Ace while being absolutely hopeless in a full scale war, losing his entire willpower to even continue his journey due to PTDS if it wasn't for Jinbe. That was a tough experience for sure. Pain IS iconic tho.
Yes, and everyone hated Kishimoto for doing that after

But it doesn't change the fact that there was tension DURING the fight

So losing Ace is all we need for an entire series of over 1000 chapters?

Sorry, but losing one person against other people won't make me feel tension for Kaido after 500 chapters, and i never really cared about Ace's death because i didn't give a shit about Ace, i only cared about it because Luffy did

To me Whitebeard's death was so much better

Oda trying to fix his mistake of giving us a Ace flashback after Marineford was so weak too, and trying to replace Ace in the story with Sabo, with that shitty plot device of him "losing his memory", get the fuck out

1. It could be Zunesha. It works with the dialogue of not awakening and the dialogue occurs once Zunesha appears.
2. It’s not the gum gum fruit. Luffy has been a known user of the gum gum fruit and the WG knows of this. As such, the Gorosei wouldn’t be shocked or afraid.
Post automatically merged:

What’s wrong with Goofy characters?
Awakening zoan df sounds great.
But even kaido didnt show any sign he can awakened it. And even king till he defeated he dont show any sign about it.
I think the df is already known. And its true power is not rrally same with the name.

Imagine if Pain from Naruto never killed Jiraiya and never destroyed Konoha (killing Kakashi in the process)

Imagine if Naruto just went into Akatsuki's hideout, fought against Pain and won, without ever losing a friend or anything against him

Would people even remember Pain as that iconic villain? would there be any tension in the Naruto vs Pain fight?
You mean the dude that changed his tune after a lame speech from a retarded kid?

Awakening zoan df sounds great.
But even kaido didnt show any sign he can awakened it. And even king till he defeated he dont show any sign about it.
I think the df is already known. And its true power is not rrally same with the name.
If that’s the case the Op Op fruit works the best, but I don’t see how the Gorosei would know that it was awakened

On thread, I'm really, really unimpressed by Hybrid Kaido. If he can't overpower G2/G3 Luffy, then he flat out has no prayer of beating Zoro.
Circular reasoning, filled with copium.
Zoro struggled and fainted after beating King, but Kaido has no chance, because reasons.

Luffy 4000 Zoro 2200 Sanji 2180
Luffy PK, Zoro Right wing, Sanji Left wing.

Law and his DF awakening that probably gave Im eternal life
Yeah there is a big chance op op is the df gorosei mention
If that’s the case the Op Op fruit works the best, but I don’t see how the Gorosei would know that it was awakened
Yeah its name kinda missed. Not really match the power.

But they talking about nico robin too. There is a big chance hana hana no mi not its real name. Actually if its awakened kinda scary power doesnt it? Like she can make a thousand copy of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.