What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forget top tier. Luffy is definitely Yonko level now. This mf going toe-to-toe with WSC in one of his strongest modes, being acknowledged by him, eating attacks that KOd him minutes ago. While not even going all out.

That or Oda just throwing power levels out the window right now and next arc he'll be like "these fodder are pretty strong!" :sanmoji:
Luffy gets KO’d by a random giant in Elbaf
:josad:

Aside from the first few wonky pages, the art and choreography this chapter is amazing. This chapter really made me change my opinion on Luffy vs Kaido. I just expected a double-paged spread for Zunisha... But other than that, great chapter.

But I'll be honest, I really need Redon to stop hyping shit because it fucks with the expectations. Imagine if we got this chapter without any leaker hyping it up. People would be gassing it on another level.

Last edited:
Luffy using G2 and G3 since the beginning....and I think he will use G4 punches without going G4 mode....I think Oda is going away from gears.....and incorporating everything into base....there will be only base Luffy and awakening Luffy in the future....
Gear is now obsolete with advanced CoA and advanced CoC.

Base Luffy ~ gear 4 Luffy now, the gear doesn't mean a big deal anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.