Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
kidd not equal to luffy, yamato < current zoro, but you are right, she has to be in top 10. in my list i would put her right after king
I just love Yamato. I can see Zoro defeating her. Hell Sanji might be able to defeat her come EoW but I will be damned if I have King or Queen over her. Ain't happening:josad:

A Blackbeard pirate appearing out of nowhere without foreshadowing would be out of place imo
True. Oda did not make it obvious.

However, Blackbeard is aware that Luffy and the new generation are in Wano with Big Mom chasing them. Its safe to bet that Blackbeard knows about the Poneglyphs, and the reason why they are fighting there. After the end of the warlords, Teach is clearly going somewhere. He could literally use this opportunity to take out one of the other emperors when they are weakened by the battle and take the Poneglyphs with him. Its dirty but Its something he would do based on his past actions.

The name of Blackbeard pirates' ship is called the Saber of Xebec. The captain of the Rocks crew was Rocks D Xebec and he started this crew on Hachinosu island which is the exact same place where BB is creating his Pirate heaven. As Van Auger said, there is no such thing as coincidence, there's only fate. Blackbeard is very likely connected to the Rocks and he may be his son which explains why he remained hidden from the WG thanks to WB, and is using an alias. Worst case scenario what if Teach intends to revive the Rocks Pirates by allying himself with Weebil (new Whitebeard), Big Mom, and Kaido to take out the Straw Hats.

Its very unlikely this will happen but if it does it will completely elevate Wano into a legendary arc.

I still think it's a legit spirit. Wano is centered around the dead and supernatural occurrences happening, and the Fire Festival. I would not be surprised that he only sees the Shinigami on this night specifically because he's near death
Indeed. But some ghost symbolism is not to be taken literally imo. Like we see scabbards graves at oden castle, they're coming back to haunt orochi. Ghost of komurasaki is playing with orochi. Brook new form. Kanjuro kazenbo. BM yokai. And it all make sense without some supernatural occurrences

B

Ballel

However, Blackbeard is aware that Luffy and the new generation are in Wano with Big Mom chasing them. Its safe to bet that Blackbeard knows about the Poneglyphs, and the reason why they are fighting there. After the end of the warlords, Teach is clearly going somewhere. He could literally use this opportunity to take out one of the other emperors when they are weakened by the battle and take the Poneglyphs with him. Its dirty but Its something he would do based on his past actions.

The name of Blackbeard pirates' ship is called the Saber of Xebec. The captain of the Rocks crew was Rocks D Xebec and he started this crew on Hachinosu island which is the exact same place where BB is creating his Pirate heaven. As Van Auger said, there is no such thing as coincidence, there's only fate. Blackbeard is very likely connected to the Rocks and he may be his son which explains why he remained hidden from the WG thanks to WB, and is using an alias. Worst case scenario what if Teach intends to revive the Rocks Pirates by allying himself with Weebil (new Whitebeard), Big Mom, and Kaido to take out the Straw Hats.

Its very unlikely this will happen but if it does it will completely elevate Wano into a legendary arc.
It would definitely be a twist

But why is being invisible to Queen impressive?? What is range of Queens vision??

How do you know he can see Shi Shi Son Son??
Lmao it was compared directly to invisibility. Not just highspeed but being imperceivable. Author speaking directly through a character in the manga

Invisibility devil fruit kanji

Disappearing on panel for extended periods of time

Even tho queen can see and perceive marco and king😂😂😂😂😂😂

King used speed mode on sanji and still couldn't outspeed him even tho sanji was off guard

Kings slow as fuck compared to sanji or even queens laser beams

The true lurking legend is death itself since there is no one older than it. Cp0 after zoro
Lurking Legend has to do with Whitebeard, so it is probably Rocks.

It's possible this death/spirit shit is central to Wano as a place and somehow Rocks comes back to life Naruto style (I'd hate it don't get me wrong) thus being Luffy's "greatest enemy" thus far.

Unless Im is Rocks, it can't be Im. So far it seems every Yonko and even Weevil have ties back to Rocks. Whitebeard, BM and Kaido were his subordinates. Blackbeard very clearly is lining up to be some living will version of him (his ship name is Saber of Xebec...). Shanks is a year older than the God Valley incident and seems have been with Roger his entire early life...so it makes you think if Roger took in Shanks for Rocks, it's possibly why he knows Garp would take care of Ace for him. Yes I'm guessing Shanks is also a D. and Rocks' son. Weevil's mother, Bakkin, was also part of this crew, and seemingly left it pregnant with Weevil, or so she claims. His strength is pretty insane though, destroying NW crews by himself.

Anyway, I think all of this ties back to Rocks being an eventual, modern threat. Either he's not really dead or he's coming back somehow.

Blackbeard is probably going to where the Marines and other pirates were going based on leaked info from the Reverie. Likely to do with Alabasta so its probably Pluton's location. All the other major pieces of news had to do with Shichibukai, deaths or assassination attempts, but Wapol leaked something after that point.

I think BB is Rocks' living will, while Shanks is his son. Think of it like Roger. Ace is his son. Luffy is Roger's living will. Funny enough, there might be a parallel with Roger taking in Shanks as a baby and Garp taking in Ace.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.