Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, when you get bored and have an adventurous spirit anything seem less dangerous for a bit of fun.. Heck Ive done a lot of stupid things in pursuit of fun and I'm still kicking also I have about 0 regard for my own personal safety 😂 I'll just do what I do till the day I die or it kills me
I love hiking and mountain climbing. It's been a couple of years since the last time I did something like that. This summer though, I may give it another try. Never go alone though, that's almost a death sentence if something unexected happens, like a snake bite or something of that nature.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I posted this a while back but may be this might come true
I think chapter 1054 or 1055 will be the end of the raid. 100 chapters since Kaido and Big Mom formed their alliance, 100 chapters since Zoro accepted Enma, 100 chapter since Luffy's Ryou training and 100 chapters since the strategy meeting to plan the raid and the end of act 2.

D

Deleted member 83

Who’s who could’ve been so cool too…

I agree to an extent. I think the pteranodon fruit is Oda’s most stylish Zoan to date & I really like what Oda’s done with it versatility wise. And looking at the early concept art for King, he really wanted to give him batlike wings so I think the pteranodon fruit was his middle ground.

But it is really redundant when he has functional wings. And I’m not saying this just cause I think it’d be cool but… King, his attacks are all imperial named… Would it have been so hard to give him a T. Rex fruit Oda?
Post automatically merged:

What is a Nekomata:sus:
He could be like an actual dragon with that kind of fruit plus his own fire power
Nekomata are those two tailed cats you see in Japanese anime sometime

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Bro, when you get bored and have an adventurous spirit anything seem less dangerous for a bit of fun.. Heck Ive done a lot of stupid things in pursuit of fun and I'm still kicking also I have about 0 regard for my own personal safety 😂 I'll just do what I do till the day I die or it kills me
How many australian wild beasts do I have to kill to reach max level?

I love hiking and mountain climbing. It's been a couple of years since the last time I did something like that. This summer though, I may give it another try. Never go alone though, that's almost a death sentence if something unexected happens, like a snake bite or something of that nature.
Hells yeah bro!
My ex and I used to jog up some of the "mountains" at the Sunshine Coast, our end goal was to start going up the taller and steeper ones (there were like 3 directly after each other), abseiling in NSW was one of my favourite experiences, I'm an adrenaline junkie when it comes to nature but ironically I hate thrill rides other than roller coasters. I'd love to go skydiving one day but never had anyone who'd go with me or that would save up to come with me.

Luckily I've never had too much dangerous encounters with wild life while adventuring, although my mate and I were out thrashing the ATV around last week and stumbled across a redbelly black snake under a Rock we picked up (that was Low-key scary asf) I've had my most dangerous animal encounters in my house or on the farm.. Lmao one day a fucking baby brown snake slithered in my open window and chilled up on my drawing desk

Status
Not open for further replies.