Longest Hiatus x Hiatus on record!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
This was the last page of the manga

That dude really has a cool hatsu. I wanna see more of it.

In general, the inclusion of the Kakin Mafia really brings the arc to life.
If it's coming. I can see a huge info dump or at least a chapter that sets the direction for selected people. He needs to fuel the interest again. He can't simply do a follow-up chapter in my honest opinion.

If it's coming. I can see a huge info dump or at least a chapter that sets the direction for selected people. He needs to fuel the interest again. He can't simply do a follow-up chapter in my honest opinion.
Yh chapter 391 needs to be grand. It needs to show us where every member isโ€ฆ.Zodiacs, Mafia, Royalty, Bodyguards, Spiders and then maybe a big reveal at the end would be nice.

Wait. He has 6 chapters ready after the last 3 or 4 years? I feel i may be raining on parades here, but my hope/thought was he was slowly getting them ready and would drop a bulk of 20-30 chapters, at minimum.

I will wait unti HxH is finished. I am good with considering main storyline of Gon being wrapped up as the finale, until I know we won't get another Berserk (R.I.P Miura), or, hell another Togashi delay.

Edit:he still gave us the best shonen anime of all time, YuYuHakusho dubbed. So Togashi is still G.O.A.T ed
So, i guess I will backtrack & admit that if true, we are still eating much better than George R. R Martin's fans, but I got him teaming up w Miyazaki for Elden so nyah nyah nyah :p.

Ultimately, i don't feel "owed" "disappointed" etc, I just want him to be on that "freelance/when I'm done with dq11 play through #37" Shonen Jump schedule. Hell, it'd help them, too. "New HxH next week!" & watch magazines sell.

Lastly- I just really want the current remaining chapters (translated & released in a book format in the u.s, I've no qualms with his narrative /exposition heavy style, except it is a pain to read on my phone.