Longest Hiatus x Hiatus on record!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Ging vs Pariston please :steef::steef:
They are Yin and Yang of the HxH world in my opinion but not in terms of good or bad, just their motivation and worldview, they won't fight at least yet.

Im excited too so I let it slide but we are still at this stupid game of thrones arc which is absolutly boring
lets just hope he will skip it and we can see Ging
I still want to see his ability prob its mimickry
There must be a meaning behind holding back Ging and his hype, probably Dark Continent related.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
dude 2022 is over even Coanan and OP reach there end does he have the luxus to hold back things ?
I don't care about this that deeply. I don't plan my life depending on the chapters schedule. It's only painful from the fan side. Otherwise, it's irrelevant if I get to know this now or in the next 10 years.

Togashi's problem was always his pride. Seems like he is slowly softening a little and he might hire a manga artist in the future. We will see.

I don't care about this that deeply. I don't plan my life depending on the chapters schedule. It's only painful from the fan side. Otherwise, it's irrelevant if I get to know this now or in the next 10 years.

Togashi's problem was always his pride. Seems like he is slowly softening a little and he might hire a manga artist in the future. We will see.
you serious he is just a cheater and he prolongs this extra to earn fast money he will only release 10 chapters he is 56 years old

this stupid game of throne arc is continuing for 50 chapters with no conclusion

he wants to continue for 10 years without much releasing