Longest Hiatus x Hiatus on record!

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
Including the Zoldyck sibilings and Hisoka?
He wasn't specific, I would assume that the siblings would be spared since they are not OG members and are new. As for Hisoka I believe he'll survive due to the fact that his and Gon's story line is unresolved and the fact that Togashi already gave him a death fake out. But the rest of them will die.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
He wasn't specific, I would assume that the siblings would be spared since they are not OG members and are new. As for Hisoka I believe he'll survive due to the fact that his and Gon's story line is unresolved and the fact that Togashi already gave him a death fake out. But the rest of them will die.
I expected all of the Phantom Troupe to die, Kurapika's death is the only one that really surprises me. I wonder if he's going to sacrifice himself to save Woble, the 14th prince. Or maybe he's going to life peacefully and die of old age in the epilogue.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
β€Žβ€Ž
I expected all of the Phantom Troupe to die, Kurapika's death is the only one that really surprises me. I wonder if he's going to sacrifice himself to save Woble, the 14th prince. Or maybe he's going to life peacefully and die of old age in the epilogue.
The Woble sacrifice sounds good. Alternatively either he and Chrollo could end up killing each other or the 4th Prince gets him instead.
Post automatically merged:

why would he spoil the strory like that
:kayneshrug: He probably realised he's too lazy to finish the story.

Wait. He has 6 chapters ready after the last 3 or 4 years? I feel i may be raining on parades here, but my hope/thought was he was slowly getting them ready and would drop a bulk of 20-30 chapters, at minimum.

I will wait unti HxH is finished. I am good with considering main storyline of Gon being wrapped up as the finale, until I know we won't get another Berserk (R.I.P Miura), or, hell another Togashi delay.

Edit:he still gave us the best shonen anime of all time, YuYuHakusho dubbed. So Togashi is still G.O.A.T ed