Longest Hiatus x Hiatus on record!

Maybe I'm being optimistic, but I hope that during the hiatus, Togashi has been working on scripts and the story for the rest of the series. And that eventually, after he's finished writing it, he plans on passing off the art to someone else while he retires.

Togashi said that he does intend on finishing the series and this is the only way I can see him doing it, given his health.

I didn't want to create a different Thread for this so I'm just posting it here;
Have any of you HxH fan read/ watched Jujustu Kaisen..?? It starts off easy but really engages you on the story. For me it can easily be compared to HxH (not in terms of universe expansion though). The powerscaling used on JJK - curse energy is very much similar to Nen of HxH. The story also gets pretty dark in JJK. I finished 13 episodes anime in 4 days but I caught upto manga on just 3 days.
Also, I think JJK has potential for universe expansion like HxH as current story is only based on Japan. Does anyone else feels the same.?? If you haven't read it, do give it a shot.

@Chrono @dirtyLarry @Seth @Enma @Patryipe @Yasuda @Dragomir @Marimo_420 @Haoshoku @symbiote @Oblivion @Tobi @LuffyMazino @MasterD @FloriGlori @Mirza Syazwan @Luffy is the mc @XGoldrogeRX @RayanOO etc etc

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I didn't want to create a different Thread for this so I'm just posting it here;
Have any of you HxH fan read/ watched Jujustu Kaisen..?? It starts off easy but really engages you on the story. For me it can easily be compared to HxH (not in terms of universe expansion though). The powerscaling used on JJK - curse energy is very much similar to Nen of HxH. The story also gets pretty dark in JJK. I finished 13 episodes anime in 4 days but I caught upto manga on just 3 days.
Also, I think JJK has potential for universe expansion like HxH as current story is only based on Japan. Does anyone else feels the same.?? If you haven't read it, do give it a shot.

@Chrono @dirtyLarry @Seth @Enma @Patryipe @Yasuda @Dragomir @Marimo_420 @Haoshoku @symbiote @Oblivion @Tobi @LuffyMazino @MasterD @FloriGlori @Mirza Syazwan @Luffy is the mc @XGoldrogeRX @RayanOO etc etc
Ive seen the JJK anime, not caught up to the manga, for now it is nice but I don't think it is close to HxH. I am anime only so maybe in the manga there is more

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
HxH still remains unique for me. Its setting was very very original, and not remotely replicable for now, unless we speak about a few elements it may or not have in common with other series. :)

All I’m saying is it can be close substitute for HxH. Remember how HxH too started off as some adventurous story of teen boy searching for his father. The current storyline of JJK might be the huge turning point for it, just like how Chimera arc sent HxH to next level.
Other than the curse power being similar to Nen from HxH, the long essays explaining the power of individuals and the way manga itself is drawn also reminds me a lot of HxH.
HxH still slaps though. Lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
All I’m saying is it can be close substitute for HxH. Remember how HxH too started off as some adventurous story of teen boy searching for his father. The current storyline of JJK might be the huge turning point for it, just like how Chimera arc sent HxH to next level.
Other than the curse power being similar to Nen from HxH, the long essays explaining the power of individuals and the way manga itself is drawn also reminds me a lot of HxH.
HxH still slaps though. Lol
The beginning of the story is more Bleach like than HxH for me

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Similar in a sense that it does have an expanded power system and it's pretty dark for shonen. So yes it does have similar vibes.

For me, JJK is the best current shonen manga out there. Been reading it for over a year now.

Togashi will not finish it. He probably doesnt know how to end it he did samething with yu yu hakushu as well. Brilliant illustrtor but lazy bum in my opinion .

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Even a rough draft would be fine, I just want a resolution to all the interesting plotlines.
If I recall the Dark continent is not the final arc right? Which means he still has a while to go for the story etc. Gon has to come back, killua, The Phantom troupe and Kurapika story line has to be resolved (Togashi already revealed how this one would end though). Hisoka and Gon gotta have their fight etc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If I recall the Dark continent is not the final arc right? Which means he still has a while to go for the story etc. Gon has to come back, killua, The Phantom troupe and Kurapika story line has to be resolved (Togashi already revealed how this one would end though). Hisoka and Gon gotta have their fight etc.
Don't forget Gyro, Zoldyck Family, Beyond, The Zodiac Traitor and Gon's mom. Wait, when did Togashi reveal the ending of the Kurapika plot thread?