Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The thing is reborn, sure i was in PoE but i was never getting lynched for atleast 1-2DP's extra, I am pretty sure I would of pushed for 1 or 2 more mislynches before my time has come and when my time eventually come. I have lynch immunity which i copied from ratchet, so would of survived the DP. I also had immunity to kills from my own and others abilities. I was immune to roleblock/rolecrushes as well.

Furthermore, even if my lynch is burned up. I had pot ability to remove myself for a cycle. Meaning you would effectively waste 3-4DP's just to get rid of me. So in these DP's more people would of died from lynches, kills etc. But that's not all, during the NP i had soo much money for being town read majority of the game, during this coming DP 7 of you would of been poisoned on the spot and would die in a cycle, take into account all other indies shooting, and me having few more NP's in my pocket to cause havoc, faction kills, etc, this game would of been wraps for mafia. What's more? i could of copied more abilities to fuck town over as well.

Only reason I even reached PoE was due to game breaking mechanical/flavor talk lol.
You got sussed by actually saying Adam/reborn could be scum and we have to resolve them later.

This was bad post as it indicated that you are keeping your cards open for town to eventually Lynch two players who are confirmed by actions.

It was after this I started doubting your Moriarty night chat.

But seeing your abilities even if we would have pushed you then atleast it would have taken 2 DPs I guess

Not sure how you read my post and came to this conclusion...
But if i ever out as an indie, report me to the mods pls. Someone hacked my account.
Well, if your interpretation of Indie play is that you work alone and aren‘t willing to help others, then I‘m sure you don‘t expect others to help you with your wincon either. I mean, it‘s on you if you want to make things harder on you lol. Guess everyone‘s different.

You got sussed by actually saying Adam/reborn could be scum and we have to resolve them later.

This was bad post as it indicated that you are keeping your cards open for town to eventually Lynch two players who are confirmed by actions.

It was after this I started doubting your Moriarty night chat.

But seeing your abilities even if we would have pushed you then atleast it would have taken 2 DPs I guess
Honestly, i had to start doing something regarding all that clearing via flavor talk. True it might of put me in a picky situation, but i did it precisely because I was comfortable in surviving few DP's and that within itself was enough to win the game due to the huge some of money I had.

My mafia was rusty as hell since it's been almost 2 years since I rolled scum but was very comfortable still. That long streak is officially over xD

All in all you played well mate, ggwp was fun ^^

Well, if your interpretation of Indie play is that you work alone and aren‘t willing to help others, then I‘m sure you don‘t expect others to help you with your wincon either. I mean, it‘s on you if you want to make things harder on you lol. Guess everyone‘s different.
Ayyyy, that's how it is! If it's easy I lose interest, if something is difficult it honestly get me going and excites me. So you may be right, we are different in that regards ^^

Lool shit happens

I once almost posted sth in the thread instead of the mafia pm

Fuji these are cool
You should post them in mafia set ups
Actually I almost did it in the Valentines Game, too. In that game I basically solo‘d Town and I would have posted sth in the thread, even already clicked to post the reply, but luckily bad wifi prevented me from posting xD.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it it was ratchet cause he had an OMGUS moment when I said that scum didn’t target him cause his target was town and then when I said he was a confirmed hostile indie
It wasn't OMGUS, your argument was weird, and I didn't like how you passively claimed your targets as if it was a side thought for you, it didn't strike me as at all natural. It looked like you were attempting to discredit what I was saying on the basis of me being Indie, which was obviously flawed.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw yes I was a cop

But I can only learn alignment of those who voted an innocent player that is in case of mislynch.

And, fuck this town and purple. Because of them there was no mislynch at all and I became totally useless.:josad:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@MUUGEN was faking miller a premeditated thing, or did you kinda just impulsively do it in your chat?
I didn't mention this, but he somewhat botched it because he claimed death miller originally and restated it. I don't know why this wasn't pressed further, but over time it got accepted that he was a miller, so there wasn't really much room to argue it, and with how fragmented the information was I couldn't even be sure if it was some sort of in-joke or if he actually was claiming death miller.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
By the way, when you made that post of all the indies merging and creating an indie core team, part of me was worried abit ngl. Imagine if that actually went down, I would of just laughed my ass off lol.
It was on the fly.

If I had a wish ability I would definitely do it for the lulz

A Town Core, a Mafia Core and an Indie Core lol

Epic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.