What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, who even said King is a pure swordsman? I certainly didn't. Fujitora does confine himself to the art of swordsmanship. Kizaru is similar to King while Big Mom and Queen have no business being called swordsmen.
Every sword wielder has buisness being called a "swordsman and more".

At the end of the day, King has shown no techniques or skills. You are just picking and choosing.

n
Lol, yeah okay, I’ll do you the courtesy of pretending you haven’t shat on Admirals for 3 years straight.

Welcome to the winning fandom.

No bro, King does have an advantage against Green Bull.

It’s just that Admirals are so strong that they neg diff multiple commanders even with ability disadvantage

:datas:
no there may be another reason for them to be easily got beaten because they don't know of greenbull's ability. Also King and queen are in wano. They were not concerned about the news outside of wano as jack and kaido.

I

Indigo

Wait so Odens own father was saying Zoro has more potential than Oden and will make black blade soon lmao

And Oda still didn't show us Zoro making black blade

What an actual fuck
He also knew Ushimaru in person, he was a Daimyo alongside the time he was Shogun

and he said nothing to Zoro about looking just like him

@me when Zoro will one shot a yonko
:milaugh:

Lmao as if Sanji turds have legs to stand on

sAnJi will fIgHt KaTaKUri in WCI
SaNji will beat kIng - Got no diffed in seconds
SaNjI wILl bEaT kInG and Queen at the same time - Got no diffed in a Nano second

Zoro still did far more than what I expected it to do going into wano

Yall have been eating shit since sanji got introduced lmao

Help me Robin chwannn

@me when sanji can beat a non nerfed commander

This confirms Kidd and Law >> Zoro
How?

Well, let's assume Big Mom is ≈ Greenbull

Greenbull easily shotted King and Queen

Zoro had hard time against King.

Law and Kid defeated someone on Greenbull's League together, while Greenbull easily defeated King and Queen.

Law and Kid together >=< Greenbull >>> King and Queen together

Zoro considers Queen a strong opponent since he didn't choice between him and King when he had to reach rooftop.

For Law and Kid to defeat Big Mom Means that they are individually tiers above King and Queen which puts them above Zoro, since Zoro Is at best only One tier above King.
Flawless logic, except that green bull is stronger than big mom

Big mom struggled against Marco , Marco lost to king and queen, and GB no diffed both

Status
Not open for further replies.