Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
there were Bedouin pagans in ME too Lol if I'm not wrong
Lol I don’t know what are talking about :usoprice:
Paganism is ancient history in ME because of Islam
Unless you are referring to to places like India etc where Muslims are minority there
Post automatically merged:

Anyway, a small trivia from my memory about the Ifrit (which is a category of Jinns) which Sanji new Jambe named after:
it’s only another term for the same creatures referred to in the two other Abrahmic religions Christianity and Judaism, (demons or devils)

in Islam it’s taught that there are different species of Jinns. They are different in their physical strength and some have special capabilities where others in their kind mostly don’t have. there are many types but only three are mentioned in the Quran, which are: Normal Jinns/demons, Marada and Ifirits. the last two are very rare and very powerful
I don’t know which are the more powerful between the two but I think it’s the ifrits. They are rarer than Marada, and they are not all evil

Oda made his research??

Last edited:
Paganism is ancient history in ME because of Islam
true but the lores still exist right? they or either the Jews refered to Samum as a desert wond Demon but in Islam its a fire that Jin's are made from which is compared to Sun

in Islam it’s taught that there are different species of Jinns. They are different in their physical strength and some have special capabilities where others in their kind mostly don’t have. there are many types but only three are mentioned in the Quran, which are: Normal Jinns/demons, Marada and Ifirits. the last two are very rare and very powerful
I don’t know which are the more powerful between the two but I think it’s the ifrits. They are rarer than Marada, and they are not all evil
Ifrits is a specie among Jins and jIn's are made of fire.. soo Ifrit are different in their make

which does parallel something

Basic DJ = normal fire Jins

Ifrit = distinct and superior clan of Jin's

true but the lores still exist right? they or either the Jews refered to Samum as a desert wond Demon but in Islam its a fire that Jin's are made from which is compared to Sun

Ifrits is a specie among Jins and jIn's are made of fire.. soo Ifrit are different in their make

which does parallel something

Basic DJ = normal fire Jins

Ifrit = distinct and superior clan of Jin's
Very interesting :queenhear:
Curiously the word Samum is also found in Islam, but the word in Arabic referrs to a type of fire found in Hell

doubt Oda will go that deep though, :doffytroll: like people said above, he might make his next power up derived from a different mythology that is also associated with fire/demons

Very interesting :queenhear:
Curiously the word Samum is also found in Islam, but the word in Arabic referrs to a type of fire found in Hell

doubt Oda will go that deep though, :doffytroll: like people said above, he might make his next power up derived from a different mythology that is also associated with fire/demons
its hard to find relevant fire demons in other myths..its honestly a hassle

prolly Japanese next

What mythology do yall think the next Flame PU would be named after?

if we follow the Ifrit jambe route which has Islamic and Middle Eastern pagan lore to it

then there is a Demon from Jewish lore Samum.. literally made by fire of hell itself
I’m going to go with Horus Jambe. The Egyptian sky and battle god. Mostly because the Egyptian Wedjat looks like Sanjis eyebrows and the falcon image in the Germa castle as well as the nickname “Garuda” all seems very bird god related