Do you cry when you remember Constantinople fell?

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I had a bloke on my horticulture course that genuinely hated the current President of Ireland (Michael D. Higgens) for no other reason than because the fella was short and from Limerick.... and he was more fixated on the bloke's height than his hometown.
Can't hate a man that looks like ultimate grandpa that will offer you Jaffa cake

Because I think that a museum is great for any culture and they can learn something about history.
There are over 3000 mosques in Instanbul and that’s more than enough
Hagia sophia is not like the others 3000 :) The conqueror left a will to keep this place as a mosque . Cuz hagia sophia is symbol of conquer.

B

Ballel

Hagia sophia is not like the others 3000 :) The conqueror left a will to keep this place as a mosque . Cuz hagia sophia is symbol of conquer.
Yeah prestige symbols and victory celebrations blah blah
Aka a lot of ego

All humans would do better with a bit less of that self indulgent pride

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Ain't you smart, after making a bait thread let's blame the people that respond to it?

Own up to your weak troll atempt, it's easy to say "oh I was drunk tee hee"
Eh no one has a gun to the other persons head. If someone take a joke this serious that is on them.

And then you have solis saying to stop this only for solis
Aka a lot of ego

to keep fuming the flame himself

Aka a lot of ego

ego ? Victory celebrations ? Dude , you are at the wrong sea :) you should not talk with less information about history :)