Questions & Mysteries Why do Zoro fans hate their character?

Serious thread
My thoughts on Zoro: obviously Zoro has been after the WSS title for so long, if he didn't join the Strawhats he'd still achieve this title. However, he's now the right hand man of Joyboy, do you really believe he'll stop at this title that can be achieved by any rando like Mihawk/Shanks? There's a problem here
:specialmeh:

You must really hate Zoro if you think his ceiling is capped at WSS. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks and all but that's not impressive for the 2nd main character. If you think Mihawk is a epilogue fight you're delusional, he'll be WSS just like Goofy is PK when they sack the WG.
:risicheck:

As a character I like Mihawk more than Zoro but obviously Zoro will be on a different level when it comes to strength. Rayleigh's portrayal shits on Mihawk any day of the week, he was said to be a legend compared even with Whitebeard and that's what I expect of EoS Zoro, but Mihawk although he's stronger than Shanks and with such bounty never had such portrayal. The Dark King's hype is more powerful than Mihawk.
RHM of Joyboy >> RHM of Roger >> WSS
:wellwell:

Even Roger was calling out for Sengoku's name, an admiral, for a good fight. Roger with all his glory was incapable of defeating an admiral. There's no bigger hype than this. Mihawk is a cool character and I like his design, respectable powerlevel but he's not an admiral, and going by the progression of the story he'll be defeated before the sack of the WG. He is the most memorable fight for Zoro as the WSS title has been his dream since childhood, but that was never enough for the RHM of the liberator of the world.

Virgin Mihawk who postponed his fight with Vista vs gigachad Kizaru ready to low diff the Meme alliance, why is it a hard choice
Stop the marimo hate
:josad:

People say but mihawk will be EOS zoro fight after world government. However mihawk is in new world where luffy and zoro are in new world .
‘People say bald gorsei swordman is EOS zoro fight is fine but saying kizaru is EOS fight is wrong reeee.

So it make sense zoro to fight mihawk before fighting world government.

Mihakw is not working for world government. He is pirate .
‘’Unless they want mihawk to become new lolong from kengan ashura or fight get offscreen if oda draw mihawk fight after World government has fallen down.

That is how I see it.

I've been saying it for years, people aren't ready for Kizaru to go all out. Hopefully Oda doesn't hold him back that'd be a missed opportunity.
Like someone who has old Rayleigh haki level to clash his intangiable sword against Ray with ease, then outclass him in a sword duel with pure speed. Factor in being the fastest in the verse and a potential logia awakening that can bust islands without effort. Kizaru is broken, respectfully an average human can never compete with this, tho Zoro will have enough power if my expectations are true.

Serious thread
My thoughts on Zoro: obviously Zoro has been after the WSS title for so long, if he didn't join the Strawhats he'd still achieve this title. However, he's now the right hand man of Joyboy, do you really believe he'll stop at this title that can be achieved by any rando like Mihawk/Shanks? There's a problem here

You must really hate Zoro if you think his ceiling is capped at WSS. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks and all but that's not impressive for the 2nd main character. If you think Mihawk is a epilogue fight you're delusional, he'll be WSS just like Goofy is PK when they sack the WG.
:risicheck:

As a character I like Mihawk more than Zoro but obviously Zoro will be on a different level when it comes to strength. Rayleigh's portrayal shits on Mihawk any day of the week, he was said to be a legend compared even with Whitebeard and that's what I expect of EoS Zoro, but Mihawk although he's stronger than Shanks and with such bounty never had such portrayal. The Dark King's hype is more powerful than Mihawk.
RHM of Joyboy >> RHM of Roger >> WSS
:wellwell:

Even Roger was calling out for Sengoku's name, an admiral, for a good fight. Roger with all his glory was incapable of defeating an admiral. There's no bigger hype than this. Mihawk is a cool character and I like his design, respectable powerlevel but he's not an admiral, and going by the progression of the story he'll be defeated before the sack of the WG. He is the most memorable fight for Zoro as the WSS title has been his dream since childhood, but that was never enough for the RHM of the liberator of the world.

Virgin Mihawk who postponed his fight with Vista vs gigachad Kizaru ready to low diff the Meme alliance, why is it a hard choice
Stop the marimo hate
:josad:
:pepehawk:

Warra copehead. Zoro is going to be the World's Strongest Swordsman EVER. Meaning he'll be above anything Mihawk and anyone classed as a Swordsman can do.

What's your next "zoro fans" cope thread gonna be about?
??
Yes he will, but Kizaru high diffs Mihawk worst case scenario, I’m merely questioning why you cap Zoro’s level to WSS ever or whatever when it was never enough in the first place. That is his personal goal from the beginning of the series but he’s joyboy’s rhm now, there will be bigger obstacles than his original goal.

As goofy said, his rhm should at least be the WSS

??
Yes he will, but Kizaru high diffs Mihawk worst case scenario, I’m merely questioning why you cap Zoro’s level to WSS ever or whatever when it was never enough in the first place. That is his personal goal from the beginning of the series but he’s joyboy’s rhm now, there will be bigger obstacles than his original goal.

As goofy said, his rhm should at least be the WSS
Admirals are fodder next to the mighty WSS. That's why they paid him not to whoop their asses. Zoro will be Top 1 next to his captain :cheers:

Admirals are fodder next to the mighty WSS. That's why they paid him not to whoop their asses. Zoro will be Top 1 next to his captain
Lmfao the usual bot response.
Mihawk teamed up with Crocodile to become a threat to the WG, what does that tell you.
Somehow I’m wanking Zoro here which is weird enough, but you’re gonna cry when Zoro fights an admiral after Mihawk
:kobeha: