One Piece Chapter 1069: We Owe All There Is To Desire!!

Rate Chapter

• Total voters
I actually believe Nami is going to free all seraphims as they are kids at some point. S-shark too showed emotions when he attacked Nami.
Nami did same in punk hazard.
That's why I think Gorōsei themselves are getting involved in this arc.
Personally I think it’ll be Bonney who’ll age them up; and the thing Vegapunk has to give her is authority over the Seraphim that would put her authority even above the gorosei and a message from Kuma saying he’s doing all this so that no matter what happens, Bonney will be safe as these seraphim will protect her from anything.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
I want to see Sera Doffy.
I do, too, but, I think they wouldn't allow Vegapunk to make one.

Doflamingo is a Celestial Dragon, even if he is disgraced and exiled. I doubt the Celestial Dragons want anyone from their lineage to be cloned.

Honestly, considering how far Vegapunk has pushed his research, Imu might be able to blow up another island.

Lulusia Part 2? Egghead gets smashed and fried overheard???

Personally I think it’ll be Bonney who’ll age them up; and the thing Vegapunk has to give her is authority over the Seraphim that would put her authority even above the gorosei and a message from Kuma saying he’s doing all this so that no matter what happens, Bonney will be safe as these seraphim will protect her from anything.
Both can happen.
Currently Bonney is separated from seraphims.
Nami will somehow free them and then give them to Bonney (same thing that happened with tashigi and punk hazard kids)

G

Gorosei Informer

Woah....

:snoopy::parkcry::crazwhat::perocry:

G

Gorosei Informer

I do, too, but, I think they wouldn't allow Vegapunk to make one.

Doflamingo is a Celestial Dragon, even if he is disgraced and exiled. I doubt the Celestial Dragons want anyone from their lineage to be cloned.

Honestly, considering how far Vegapunk has pushed his research, Imu might be able to blow up another island.

Lulusia Part 2? Egghead gets smashed and fried overheard???

Given all the knowledge there, Imu will probs not want the Marines to go there and risk finding out about stuff they're not meant to know about, including Imus existence too potentially.

Not to mention, them ignoring those books led to this whole fiasco ultimately too...

I can see Imu taking matters into their own eyes/silhouette personally and nuking Egghead to make sure everything there including all that far too dangerous knowledge and quality of life/advanced technology gets destroyed too. Obliterated even.

Kuma might teleport the SHs and co as his true final act to save his daughters life as well, as Imu rains (un)holy/divine judgment on them.

And thus Egghead never existed too...

I wonder if Imu nuked God's Valley too and even Xebec too then?