Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1071 Spoilers Discussion

Will we get an Elbaf Arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to make some Tama jokes in response to the rules post but I’m scared of a ban.

I have no balls
I see what you did here :myman:
Tama-joke
Have no balls
Kintama = Japanese slang for testicles

Ballsy move.
Oh yeah I forgot about his name lol
So? It's just about Luffy balling in Paris. No innuendos here. Move along folks :kata:
Somehow balling in Paris made me think of The Simple Life and Hilton at once.

Or elbaf simply isn’t going to be a place where Luffy and his crew go at all. There is no real reason for luffy to go to elbaf, not for him with his goal, or any related person and also not narrative wise.
No, there were a reason and it is 2 reasons now.
1. Usopp has always wanted to go to Elbaf
2. Straw Hats now has to rescue the imprisoned princess Kidd.

Sighhhhhh

There’s no spoilers yet. My prediction was way off… :catcry:

Why are we only getting spoonfed some and not the rest of it? Is the chapter that good?

ScotchInformer rarely makes hints for chapters so it must be.

I had to learn the hard way that the not so subtle racist is having demons in his head. One can only wonder what has happened to make him act this way to the left and right at perceived offenses. Best to just ignore someone who clearly alludes to n*ggers by calling it "music taste". Don't play his games but if you do please use the same asinine slander that he does in order to murder your character as his frail ego will get hurt the most that way so I'm gonna reiterate don't listen to bigots.
lil bro is on his "call everyone a pedo" phase because people call Lanji a pedo, that's his cope. :kobeha:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Also given that that man is Saul, Robin will also be interested in meeting him
Sure she will be interested, but like Brook is interested in meeting Laboon, but is that a reason to ask luffy to step back of his dream for some time, while they know at least 3 others are as close to the goal as them (BB, Law and Kid)? Don’t think so. Robin wouldn’t be so
Selfish.

No retard learn to read, first and last time you gonna see this EL fight again because how irrelevant that is, you not gonna see lucci and kaku after this arc ever.
And? We never see Coby and Helmeppo or Buggy, Mihawk, Croco, Mr1, Smoker and Tashigi but we know one thing, they're not as irrelevant as Fullbody, Jabra and other bums because they're connected to Luffy and Zoro. Got it, Lanjitard?

Status
Not open for further replies.