Questions & Mysteries How do you hate Luffy and still read one piece?

Luffy would easily be one of the coolest strawhats to meet in real life tbh

…Just because he’s dumb doesn’t mean he hasn’t developed or isn’t one of the most consistent, idealized characters in the story

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Yes. At least in pre-timeskip but Luffy is overall more enjoyable than Goku as a character.

I don't remember how many pu's Goku has in one arc but all I know is that Goku has SSJ, 2, 3, 4, God, Blue, UI, and there's probably many more.:cheers:
Goku usually gets one power up per arc. Wano Luffy got 4 power ups, 3 of which in a single fight lol.

And all of them are from different Arcs
Different arcs but didn't Goku has more overall?
For Luffy we got 9 in total(G2, 3, 4, 5, Basic Haki, ADCOA/O/C and G4 with no drawbacks).

Goku I counted 9.
-Catman's spirit water
-Kaioken
-SSJ1
-SSJ2
-SSJ3
-SSJ God
-SSJ Blue
-SSJB Kaioken
-Ultra Instinct

Goes higher if you count zenkai boosts.
Aye thanks.:cheers:

I don't really count Zenkai Boosts are power-ups imo.

Goku has no personality and have more power-ups than Luffy does. Sure he might not be the chosen one but doesn't change the fact that Goku is a terrible MC.
Not fair to compare Goku. Dragon Ball is why we even have shounen mangas like One Piece. It was created in the 80s and Oda basically used that Dragon Ball blue print to create his manga. I take Goku over Luffy anyday. And Dragon Ball Super doesn't count. I wouldn't consider that to be part of the Dragon Ball franchise. Just a cash grab like Boruto.

Goku is someone who wants to become the best fighter but not taking shortcuts or the "devil's" help in doing so. Goku is not interested in wealth or fame, just eating and fighting and apparently sticking his saiyan penis inside Chi-Chi. Goku is also an honest farmer.

Goofy is a pseudo hero who inspires people to commit crimes. Goofy has had 0 accountability in his life and basically has never worked for anything. Goofys solution is piracy. Goofy says he will never run from fights and he does. Goofy smiles like a goof and says he will be pirate king.Goofy gets 5 powerups by getting knocked the fuck out consecutively.