Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's assume Zoro is the One Piece. People who laugh at Zoro ask yourselves this.
Are you a Gol D. Roger when laughing at Zoro or are you a Pre-Timeskip Bellamy?

The theme of the chapter is pretty obvious. It's all about the twos. Saturn is the second largest planet in our Solar System, Lilith 02 is saved by Zoro the two of the crew. Marco the two of Whitebeard and Akainu's two, Kizaru are both present too.

I'm starting to really solidify the idea that Zoro's nine sword style is actually the manifestation of his lineage factors as a clone. I'm very suspicious of the clone content being paired with Weevil and the offspring of Whitebeard concept. I think there's a high chance of Zoro having Whitebeard's lineage factor, if Weevil does in fact have Whitebeard's lineage factor like the way Bakkin is suggesting to Marco. Zoro would most likely have Kuma and King's lineage factors as well, which would make another thing people laugh at Zoro for seem foolish after the fact.

Zoro is quite literally Oden. Yamato admitting to being in love with Oden right before the Shimotsuki Ushimaru flashback should be enough of a hint as to whether or not Zoro has Oden's lineage factor as well as Shimotsuki Ryuma's.

This is my list of lineage factors I think Zoro has.
Dragon/Garp, Kaidou, King, Kuma, Mihawk, Oden, Roger, Ryuma, Shanks, Whitebeard and Xebec.
You might be laughing at Zoro for now, but sooner or later he'll probably be revealed to be a clone of your faves.

Zoro's creation was most likely to counter the misuse of the lineage cloning army. There are almost certainly clones of all the strongest characters in Zoro's lineage. These clones most likely won't have Lunarian powers otherwise they'd be too overpowered, which is why I think the government is forced to take full control of Vegapunk's operations to create Seraphim versions of Roger and the others.

Bro that speed feat from Sanji is insane, he wasn't even there and just suddenly came in, saved Edison who was about to get hit and then landed next to where Zoro is right away

Look how much Queen forced Sanji to get faster. Needing to dodge so much attacks and lasers, competing with invisibility...

:kawak:
Hmm impressive indeed. Maybe we will get small sanji vs Kizaru fight also

Shanks clashed with Sickbeard
Aramaki's fellow Admiral Akainu got dropped by the same Sickbeard except that one was having heart attacks and could barely use sufficient Haki.
Shanks is a bitch because he only pulled up on a sick old whitebeard. Kid and Law are bitches because they fought Big mom 2v1, any excuse for that?

Shanks is a bitch because he stopped Kaido with his crew and not 1v1.
Answer for that ?

Shanks is a bitch because he only pulled up on a sick old whitebeard. Kid and Law are bitches because they fought Big mom 2v1, any excuse for that?

Shanks is a bitch because he stopped Kaido with his crew and not 1v1.
Answer for that ?
I love how you didn't negate my point but more of just proved it.
FYI Kaidou still had King with them and was reafy to 1v1 Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.