Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sir Yasheen @LANJI CUCKSMOKE how I suspect the rest of the arc to go with the way things are going

- Kuma flashback next chapter, with Marine battleships arriving at the end of it
- Saturn is gonna turn out to be powerful, the Big Mom of this arc sort of
- Luffy is gonna get to punch Saturn once, redoing the Sabaody scene and basically declaring war against the world
- Luffy defeating Kizaru, while Saturn commands the Seraphim, and battleships with VA to block Straw Hats escape route, they are going to make an escape with interchangeable exchanges

Given that there is no environmental damage or excess plants on Sphinx Island, we can conclude that there was no fight
We can conclude that you're on damage control. Though i can see a scenario where Weevil after realising the difference in strength gave himself up willingly, i can agree to thay.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He's a replica, a copy of WB. Vegapunk has literally used WB's real DNA to create Weevil so even in Haki department Weevil is on WB's level.
He still needs to develop his haki for which there is no evidence

Just having genes doesn't guarantee you will have top tier haki

people talk like mr saturn is either spandam or rocks. they will proably be like yc1 with hax devil fruits. wg has a huge supply of df, so they should have some of the best ones.

That's not how it works dumb ass
You can't just clone someone and they suddenly have Advanced Haki because the original did.
It actually does. CoC can be inherited we've several examples of this.
VP obviously created Weevil using WB's real body so Weevil is almost certainly a CoC user. He had WB's potential and whether or not he trained it its full potential is something we can't say without seeing him fight.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm so tired of people misunderstanding the vivre card when it's pretty simple.

He wields his Naginata with tremendous strength and skill/power, and that's what makes him similar to young Whitebeard.
But it doesn't mean he has Haki on par with Primebeard's, or a Devil Fruit on par with his.
Just physical power.
Whitebeard didn’t need his fruit to be Pirate King level

So even if we go out of our way to interpret Kizaru’s quote and the vivre card incorrectly (what you’re doing) base Whitebeard is still Pirate king level. And Weevil is literally this man’s blood and genes, he absolutely should have Whitebeard’s (pretty basic) Haki.

And yet, still a neg diff for Waramaki.

It actually does. CoC can be inherited we've several examples of this.
VP obviously created Weevil using WB's real body so Weevil is almost certainly a CoC user. He had WB's potential and whether or not he trained it its full potential is something we can't say without seeing him fight.
Weevil doesn't have CoC in his Vivre Card
Not to mention that he seems to be younger than Stussy yet he wasn't deemed as one of their first successful clones.

Whitebeard didn’t need his fruit to be Pirate King level

So even if we go out of our way to interpret Kizaru’s quote and the vivre card incorrectly (what you’re doing) base Whitebeard is still Pirate king level. And Weevil is literally this man’s blood and genes, he absolutely should have Whitebeard’s (pretty basic) Haki.

And yet, still a neg diff for Waramaki.
He's literally using basically all types of Advanced Haki there, which Weevil doesn't have so far, thus I don't see your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.