Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma better move his ass to the top of the redline so he can continue his flight to Egghead.
He needs to save the Strawhats from Ancient Weapon Saturn by sending them back in time to the Void Century.

The difference is, Kizaru was the big dawg in Sabaody. Nowadays Luffy and Zoro have grown so much that Kizaru looks normal now

The big dog will be Saturnus, if the history repeats itself and somehow SHP got wiped again rest assured this won't be because of Admirals anymore. We are already past that stage.
It is gonna because of Saturnus the Ancient Weapon level.
Totally irrelevant to my point. I was reffering to the fact that this arc is clearly referencing Shabondy in more ways than one.
The fact that the highest CD is going to meet Luffy in such an arc should be worrisome to you considering that even in this arc Oda has drawn nostalgia moments like Luffy and Lucci clashing.

I know you fear it but its undoubtedly going to happen and Kizaru not being a "big dawg" anymore actually supports this. He can't prevent it from happening.

Kizaru gonna get punched :suresure:
Makes sense because Kizaru is a CD and the entire point wasn't to show Luffy's disgust towards the CD right ?

We should. After all everyone knows he's as strong as Prime WB
I'm so tired of people misunderstanding the vivre card when it's pretty simple.

He wields his Naginata with tremendous strength and skill/power, and that's what makes him similar to young Whitebeard.
But it doesn't mean he has Haki on par with Primebeard's, or a Devil Fruit on par with his.
Just physical power.

Worst

Custom title
Kuma better move his ass to the top of the redline so he can continue his flight to Egghead.
He needs to save the Strawhats from Ancient Weapon Saturn by sending them back in time to the Void Century.
yeah like why is he even climbing if he can just teleport himself there xD

Vegapunk must have took one too many neurons out

He wields his Naginata with tremendous strength and skill/power, and that's what makes him similar to young Whitebeard.
But it doesn't mean he has Haki on par with Primebeard's, or a Devil Fruit on par with his.
Just physical power.
He's a replica, a copy of WB. Vegapunk has literally used WB's real DNA to create Weevil so even in Haki department Weevil is on WB's level.

Just physical power.
I won't be suprised if only reason weevil bounty is 500M is because he's whitebeard son.
Got extra attention like luffy and Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.