Status
Not open for further replies.
Your logic is basically that Shanks wasn't interested in going for the OP until after the og Yonkos were defeated, so he must be scared of them and/or weak.

My point is that assumptions like that are ridiculous and would be like me equating Mihawk's disinterest in the yonko title to fear of them and being weaker than them.

It's stupid.
If Mihawk ever shows interested on Yonko Title you be sure that he was feared back then.

But your logic is flawless since Mihawk isn't doing it.

I'm not saying that Shanks was afraid of them because he didn't wanted One Piece. The fact is that he always wanted but only now that they are defeated he is going after it.

Shanks words not mine.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
"Frozen"

Only warlord with a higher frozen bounty is potentially Mihawk.

Meaning Weevil is the second strongest warlord.
Bounty is and has always been an atrocious argument anyway. According to bounties:

Child Big Mom (500m) is about ten times stronger than Rox Kaido (70m)

Buggy is currently stronger than Luffy

Kid and Law are just as strong as Luffy

Law and Kid are three times stronger than Zoro

Crocodile is twice as strong as Katakuri

Hancock is stronger than King

Bounties are just straight nonsense in terms of strength level and at this point only desperate copelords push bounty as a serious argument.

if the gorosei is as strong as people say he is
he should be capable of defending himself
and this arc should highlight the gap between him and luffy

if that doesnt happen
then am afraid he is just a politician
This might turn perhaps similar to WCI if Saturn is powerful.

- Luffy defeats an admiral while during that the crew fights an escape route through Saturn and the Battleships which I assume have VA, and Seraphims commanded by Saturn.

It is. This arc is bringing back all the Shabondy characters for a reason.

- Kizaru
- Kuma
- Bonney
- Sentomaru

Oda is clearly replicating one of the most iconic OP moments.
The difference is, Kizaru was the big dawg in Sabaody. Nowadays Luffy and Zoro have grown so much that Kizaru looks normal now

The big dog will be Saturnus, if the history repeats itself and somehow SHP got wiped again rest assured this won't be because of Admirals anymore. We are already past that stage.
It is gonna because of Saturnus the Ancient Weapon level.

And to deliver a beautiful replica of the famous punching the CD scene.
Kizaru gonna get punched :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.