Status
Not open for further replies.
There's still more examples of Kids having no coc than kids having coc.
This is pure cope. Stop hyping weevil so that aramaki can get his name clear out of the shame he recieved in wano.
There's not because we haven't seen most of these kids, try again lmao. I've posted evidence of CoC being inherited by blood.

I don't need to wank Weevil. The manga has done it for me by putting his strength equal to Prime WB.

Continue crying.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Nope. Imu will be the only god tier in OP. I call it.
Ya

If BB isnt final antagonist then IMu will be and he will be the only one who will be real God tier

These Gorosei can be strong but won't be at his level evident from them bowing to someone whose existence is hidden from whole world

Nope. Imu will be the only god tier in OP. I call it.
Queen Imu is a woman, thus naturally can't fight in OP verse.

She has authority though, to command the Ancient Weapons. Either the alive ones (Goroseis) or the machine one, Uranus.

She is not God Tier by herself, but she has authority to use God Tier weapons.

I'm surprised admirals fans are not worry.

Gorosei being not fighters was the best case scenario, now if they show to be strong as mofos.....

Gorosei boss them around and now will be superior even in power.
I'm surprised Admiral haters aren't worried.

This arc is a replica of Shabondy and it's the first time Luffy will meet a Gorosei just like Shabondy was the first time Luffy met a CD.

Guess what Luffy did to that CD?

Weevil might be just as strong as Primebeard, but he's clearly not right in his mind, maybe due to unsuccesfull cloning, bad parenting or dropping him on his head to much as a baby, it's clear he's missing some marbles. So any competent fighter with enough strenght should easily take care of him.

interestingly enough every time zoro uses enma now not only is it not draining him what so ever, but it seems zoro does not even have to exude his ryou like crazy like to keep it under control likehe did vs king...does not seem like enma is taking it from him anymore i guess the blade is tamed now???

I've posted evidence of CoC being inherited by blood.
Did chinjao Son have coc?
Do you think doflamingo parents had coc? And if they did why didn't His brother awaken it too.
Boa is our if random parent yet coc holder.
Kaido is Orphan yet coc holder.
Oden father didn't have Coc.
Bigmam parents were fodder. Yet she has it.

Posted evidence? No where in the manga says it's genetically inherited.
And Bigmam got more kids than your evidence. Try better lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.