Future Events Could Law be the one who takes out Mihawk?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Will someone else be able to become Pirate King other than Luffy? No.
Will someone else other than Nami be able to draw a world map? No.
Will someone else manage to become a brave warrior from a coward? No.
Will someone else manage to find the All Blue other than Sanjino? No.
Will someone else manage to build a greater ship than Franky? No.
Will someone else other than Chopper find a cure for any disease? No.
Will someone else other than Brook fulfill the promise of Rumbar Pirates? No.
Will someone else be able to steer a ship better than first son of the sea? No.
Will someone else manage to uncover the true history instead of Robin? No.
Will someone else be able to beat Mihawk, other than Zoro? :myman:

Shiryuuu beating Mihawk was lot better than this and overall even that was a bad theory.

Law beating Mihawk adds nothing to story but fulfil personal wishes of some Law fans. I can get behind Gorosie getting the actual hype of being all time strongest WSS, he proves that by beating Mihawk before final battle, or claim to have beaten Ryumma in past.

Last edited:
I Think Law stands a very good chance against Mihawk. Though it would never happen because the fans would then expect a Zoro vs Law fight and rightfully so. Zoro will always be in the top 5 favorite characters in the poll and Law is consistentlyrics in the top 10 so that's what Oda cares about.

Amazing to think there are truly people who think the payoff to these seminal moments in One Piece is for, uh, Kid and Law to beat these guys. Decades of waiting and that’s how they think this all ends.

Outstanding stuff. I truly raise my hat to you all.
That was Goda writing both pages. We're stuck with Lolda now, so while what @Monkey D Theories justifiably sounds atrocious to us, I don't think his argument is out of the realm of possibility considering the fraud who's writing the current story. Just saying. :peperain: