Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1077 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the traitor?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell me only now did Zoro recognize the Seraphim as Lunarians even though he saw how King looked like in Wano? :zosleepy:

And Oda can't deceive me, Shaka is still alive. I'm immune to his death fake outs after years of conditioning. :okay:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Yeah that's true. We had women being affected by Boas DF in the past IIRC and York just got petrified too, plus I could see Oda forcing Nami or Robin in immediate danger this way too, he loves his damsel storylines after all.

I agree anyway, Usopp getting stoned instead is very surprising and could lead to an interesting small storyline for him with it. I just don't know how he's gonna escape without S Snake undoing it. And they can't force her to do it either.

But Usopp also has a trend of fighting and defeating women with broken DFs/powers so maybe this might end up working out for him, if he can be freed from the petrification somehow? Maybe Vegapunk has some kind of counter to help?

@Rottkins do you have any ideas of how Usopp can escape becoming a statue now or what Oda might do with him?
hm... ok so i can see that he will be able to see and be fully aware of what is going on around and will get super mad at her in her presence that it will unstone him and than fight

Status
Not open for further replies.