Which One is the Most Heart Melting Confession?

• Flower's Tragic Love Confession

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Charlie's Work Affair Confession

• Xeno's Court Confession Case

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when many of these suspects are just as likely to be involved in any given scenario - if you can't see why there's no reason to assume Gohta committed the first murder ahead of like 10 other people good luck with the other 7.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Who do you believe is the most likely to have faked their death on Twilight 1, then?
Let's break it down

Ratchet - killer killed atleast 5 if we go by this either all 6 got killed (by an outsider) or one of them killed remaining 5(insider job)

Let's assume it's the latter as I said earlier.

Now, we know there was dispute regarding inheritance and groups were formed.

So, Killing has to do with inheritance.

We can rule out Eva and hide - why they will kill each other when them working together to gain inheritance makes more sense?

Also, their death is confirmed by George. No evidence of George favoringo one parent over another so George didn't lie in this case so both Eva and hide are dead.

Genji death is confirmed by two - kannon and Nanjo. Kannon isn't a culprit so he didn't lie so Genji is dead

This leaves only Rosa and Kyrie and Rudolf

Rosa - only one whose husband isn't mentioned.

Battler confirmed death of his parents - but point is Kyrie isn't his mother. Rudolph Marie's kyrie after Battler mother died.

So, it's between Kyrie and rosa for me

Reborn

Let's break it down

Ratchet - killer killed atleast 5 if we go by this either all 6 got killed (by an outsider) or one of them killed remaining 5(insider job)

Let's assume it's the latter as I said earlier.

Now, we know there was dispute regarding inheritance and groups were formed.

So, Killing has to do with inheritance.

We can rule out Eva and hide - why they will kill each other when them working together to gain inheritance makes more sense?

Also, their death is confirmed by George. No evidence of George favoringo one parent over another so George didn't lie in this case so both Eva and hide are dead.

Genji death is confirmed by two - kannon and Nanjo. Kannon isn't a culprit so he didn't lie so Genji is dead

This leaves only Rosa and Kyrie and Rudolf

Rosa - only one whose husband isn't mentioned.

Battler confirmed death of his parents - but point is Kyrie isn't his mother. Rudolph Marie's kyrie after Battler mother died.

So, it's between Kyrie and rosa for me
**Rudolf married kyrie

I think the only way to determine who was passed over in T1 is to find a contraction amongst the living cousins. Probably not a coincidence the 3 parent sets who died all belonged to the cousins left alive. Just not easily seeing who is definitively lying.

Reborn

One more thing - if we read the initial post - then ratchet says groups were being formed.

Now, we have only 3 children left - George, Maria and Battler.

I do feel parents of without of these 3 is / are alive which again brings us back to kyrie and Rosa

We talked about this earlier, short answer is Battler is a test tube baby who's egg was snuck out of Kyries womb unbenownst to her and implanted into wife one so she actually is his mother. Yes, you read that correctly.
Lol

The First Twilight
After daybreak, the cousins gathered together, and found that breakfast was not prepared. In fact, no other servant was present, which was unusual. They left the guesthouse, and found the main house in a state of shock. Everyone else had gathered there... except six. The door to the dining hall was open, and inside there was a grisly scene. Everyone entered the room, and summarised the events as such:

Red Text - Truth, needs no evidence.
Purple Text - Truth, except the Culprit can lie, and it can also be a character belief if worded as one. A Culprit is defined as a character that kills at least one person during the story. A culprit can lie before they have killed someone chronologically.
Gohda: The dining hall was locked up.
Kumasawa: That's when I arrived.
Gohda: I unlocked the door with a master key
Kumasawa: Eva-sama, Hideyoshi-sama, Rudolf-sama, Kyrie-sama, Rosa-sama ,and Genji-san, six people in all, were lying there, covered in blood...
Krauss: Everyone gathered in the dining hall.
Shannon: Each of the children confirmed the deaths of their own parents...
Battler: Geh...
George: Mom... Dad...
Kanon: Doctor Nanjo and I confirmed that Genji-sama was dead.
Nanjo: No one is going to mistakenly confirm a death, even those other than myself.
Maria: It looks like all of the victims died instantly.
Maria: To think this would happen just as Battler arrived. Kihihihi!
Jessica: It is impossible for Battler to kill anyone - he would never do something like this!
Maria: Of course not. It was Beatrice!
Krauss: After inspecting the interior of the dining hall, we determined that all of the doors and windows had been locked, making it a closed room.
Battler: And nothing suspicious was found in the dining hall.
George: Of course, there was no one hiding in the dining hall either.
Krauss: Naturally. All of us are here right now. It's clear that no one is hiding.
Natsuhi: To guard against trouble later on, we destroyed Genji's master key.
Maria: We left the room together.
Nanjo: Our hearts were heavy, and we decided to head to the lobby to try and relax.

The First Twilight has concluded. The victims are Eva, Hideyoshi, Rudolph, Kyrie, Rosa and Genji.
If you suspect the Doc and Krauss (Natsuhi really has nothing of importance to say) - their statements involve the subject of NOBODY IS HIDING AND NOBODY WOULD FALSELY CONFIRM A DEATH.

Reborn

If you suspect the Doc and Krauss (Natsuhi really has nothing of importance to say) - their statements involve the subject of NOBODY IS HIDING AND NOBODY WOULD FALSELY CONFIRM A DEATH.
@DoflaMihawk

Krauss and Natushi are dead

Read this in red

"The group sealed the room at the same time they left. No culprit joined the group as they left. Also, all of the seals on Natsuhi's room, the dining hall, and the mansion itself will not be broken. To be clear, this refers to rooms being sealed when they are mentioned to have been sealed. If a room was not mentioned as sealed, or is mentioned having being sealed later, that is when it is sealed, this red exists purely to debunk the idea that anyone could enter or leave the rooms between lines of text"

Twilight one - didn't mention dining hall being sealed

Twilight 2 mentions - Both dining hall and Natushi room were mentioned to be sealed in this Twilight.

Which means until Twilight two dining hall (T1 site) wasn't sealed. So, someone from there sneaked out.

But Twilight two crime scene was immediately sealed...no one can get out..

Krauss and Natushi are dead.

One of the 6 who died on T1 - faked the death and sneaked out.

@DoflaMihawk

Krauss and Natushi are dead

Read this in red

"The group sealed the room at the same time they left. No culprit joined the group as they left. Also, all of the seals on Natsuhi's room, the dining hall, and the mansion itself will not be broken. To be clear, this refers to rooms being sealed when they are mentioned to have been sealed. If a room was not mentioned as sealed, or is mentioned having being sealed later, that is when it is sealed, this red exists purely to debunk the idea that anyone could enter or leave the rooms between lines of text"

Twilight one - didn't mention dining hall being sealed

Twilight 2 mentions - Both dining hall and Natushi room were mentioned to be sealed in this Twilight.

Which means until Twilight two dining hall (T1 site) wasn't sealed. So, someone from there sneaked out.

But Twilight two crime scene was immediately sealed...no one can get out..

Krauss and Natushi are dead.

One of the 6 who died on T1 - faked the death and sneaked out.
There actually is *one* explanation - they got sealed and just didn't leave the room. Would require them to have done the T1 killings and specifically left an accomplice alive.

Reborn

There actually is *one* explanation - they got sealed and just didn't leave the room. Would require them to have done the T1 killings and specifically left an accomplice alive.
They could also just qualify as a culprit by killing their spouse and nobody else
Who would be their accomplice in dining hall when all of the 6 were not supporting Krauss inheriting fortune?

Status
Not open for further replies.