• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
York being the traitor is DOG SHIT

Utter dog shit
Who the fuck cares about York?
It's so uninteresting
She adds literally nothing

Imagine how much cooler should have it been...
Imagine for instance Stussy playing the double-double cross, her turning against Kaku and Lucci was a facade to allow her to come close Vegapunk, she was actually in an agreement with Kaku and Lucci
1000 times better

It's unbelievable how every fanfiction is better than what the actual manga develops
So headcannon not coming true makes cannon material shit.

I'm ok with York being the mastermind, it's super good when no one (or at least from what I seen) understood it was her. It's surprising, but now I want to know the meaning, why she did that? That's the significant question. The motivations must be explained well and not to be stupid and inconclusive.

Haha cope.:pepecopium:

Stussy being the traitor would have been horrible, there are so many issues with that theory. You have to be completely blind if you think her being the traitor would have been good, it was obvious that she was never going to be the traitor.

And it was obvious that Oda wasn't going to pull another traitor twist with Stussy.

The Stussy double traitor theory was always one of the worst ones out there.
It also doesn't make any sense as every time a traitor action is taken we see that either: A.) York isn't there or B.) York is walking away

G-Guys, i found some out of manga info that literally states Sanji's cooking ability and fighting ability are both top tier

W-Well, this clearly means Sanji was a top tier out of the post-timeskip. Cry!

I feel much better now, thankfully, imagine if i had to stuck with manga info only? I feel relieved. I just hope other fandoms don't find out about how to use those infos on their favor
:fujilaugh:

I'm ok with York being the mastermind, it's super good when no one (or at least from what I seen) understood it was her. It's surprising, but now I want to know the meaning, why she did that? That's the significant question. The motivations must be explained well and not to be stupid and inconclusive.
I have been saying for a while that she is angry because she has been forced to be the eat sleep poop vegapunk and wants to be able to invent things too.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
York being the traitor is DOG SHIT

Utter dog shit
Who the fuck cares about York?
It's so uninteresting
She adds literally nothing

Imagine how much cooler should have it been...
Imagine for instance Stussy playing the double-double cross, her turning against Kaku and Lucci was a facade to allow her to come close Vegapunk, she was actually in an agreement with Kaku and Lucci
1000 times better

It's unbelievable how every fanfiction is better than what the actual manga develops
this is trash lol what

Status
Not open for further replies.