Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i think big event is vegapunk death, but to add something interesting dragon gonna save the SH and he saturn and luffy gonna have an off panel talk
GOOOODAAAAAA :finally:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sanji crossed another floor entirely to save Nami's group as soon as he heard her scream (the scream zoro mentioned). Dude's just standing there provoking S-Shark and not even flinching from a straight punch to the face.
Now that you mentioned it. It's my bad, I forgot Sanji wasn't in Nami's group. Well, Zoro stopped S-Hawk dead in his tracks and mocked him twice already but I won't be bragging about it as it's not up to mark for Zoro's standards, but I admit it's worth praising for Sanji's standards though.

Meanwhile mr "solos 2 seraphims" let the S-Postpone get away to go after the other members of the SHs. And he still needs Kaku's support DESPITE THE FACT that he knows the lunarian gimmick already.
:sanjismug:
Manga facts are fun, aren't they?
You mean, Zoro's legit the first SH to make a Seraphim run making it think its opponent is too strong for it. I must admit Zoro needs a Sanji-level henchman to do the small work for him as he's gonna deal with bigger fish later.

As i thought it could happen, Sanji might be able to enhance his genetics just like he does with his flames

His emotions might dictate how tough his skin is, for instance, or how strong his muscles and physical strength are, speed as well.

"This is the power of love" line shows us Sanji already expected to completely negate S-Shark's attack, he is protecting Nami and crewmates so he feels motivated.

That is the gift of Sora's influence. @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Devilbat

Oda told us to look over him and so far thats what i can tell, don't know how deep it will go and if it has drawbacks.
That would be actually neat, if Sanji's strong feelings also made his exoskeleton and other enhancements stronger, because 1) it's a big fuck you to Judge and 2) it could make handling future fights for Oda easier, e.g. if Sanji is losing/not tough enough - means his resolve is not enough, but as soon as he fights to protect and has his heart in it, he becomes stronger.

Interesting that Oda's having Sanji flex his exo durability against the Seraphim.
S-Shark is looking pretty shook as well which is dope. Not really a lot to go on with regards to how much force was actually behind that punch but outta all the Seraphim save maybe Kuma, considering S-Shark is a fishman, reckon he's the strongest physically so it's a pretty good feat for Sanji's exo durability and this is just his base unenhanced durability in exo mode (i.e. no Haki) :steef:

With Sanji's demeanor in this fight & Oda still holding back Ifrit, I can't imagine he struggles that much to beat S-Shark
Shark not being able to hurt Sanji is massive coz as opposed to S-Shark who is unable to hurt Sanji, Sanji will most likely be able to hurt the earlier in flame off mode with Ifrit + now that Zoro is moving, chances are that he meets Sanji and also tells him about the Seraphim's weakness.

That would be actually neat, if Sanji's strong feelings also made his exoskeleton and other enhancements stronger, because 1) it's a big fuck you to Judge and 2) it could make handling future fights for Oda easier, e.g. if Sanji is losing/not tough enough - means his resolve is not enough, but as soon as he fights to protect and has his heart in it, he becomes stronger.
It has kinda always been like that for Sanji to be honest, Oda will probably just take it to another level

Status
Not open for further replies.