Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You know you're in dire need of it when it's the only argument the entire team can come up with. Whatever I said is all manga facts. Feel free to prove me wrong.:zosleepy:
Sanji crossed another floor entirely to save Nami's group as soon as he heard her scream (the scream zoro mentioned).

Dude's just standing there provoking S-Shark and not even flinching from a straight punch to the face.

Meanwhile mr "solos 2 seraphims" let the S-Postpone get away to go after the other members of the SHs. And he still needs Kaku's support DESPITE THE FACT that he knows the lunarian gimmick already.
:sanjismug:
Manga facts are fun, aren't they?

As i thought it could happen, Sanji might be able to enhance his genetics just like he does with his flames

His emotions might dictate how tough his skin is, for instance, or how strong his muscles and physical strength are, speed as well.

"This is the power of love" line shows us Sanji already expected to completely negate S-Shark's attack, he is protecting Nami and crewmates so he feels motivated.

That is the gift of Sora's influence. @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Devilbat

Oda told us to look over him and so far thats what i can tell, don't know how deep it will go into this and if it has drawbacks.

Last edited:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
As i thought it could happen, Sanji might be able to enhance his genetics just like he does with his flames

His emotions might dictate how tough his skin is, for instance, or how strong his muscles and physical strength are, speed as well.

"This is the power of love" line shows us Sanji already expected to completely negate S-Shark's attack, he is protecting Nami and crewmates so he feels motivated.

That is the gift of Sora's influence. @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @BangOO🍅 @MonsterZoro @Devilbat

Oda told us to look over him and so far thats what i can tell, don't know how deep it will go and if it has drawbacks.
Ok albert einstein the 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.