Why did York Betray Vegapunk?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The event that will shock the world will be Saint Saturn eating 3 devil fruits in front of the world

We see Blackbeards reaction

Nani?!

No break next week
Followed next week by Saturn having a diarrhea attack on panel. Turns out the CDs can eat multiple DFs, but can't digest them.

This will also be a chapter homage to Dragon Ball's evil Boo shitting in the filler wasteland before his fight with Vegitto. GOda :finally:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
why is goofy using a weaker attack than the one that failed...
He's doing it to halt them and find a way to make them turn off the flames. Using G4 or higher would cost too much stamina and they don't even know if those attacks work. If base is enough to stall them, that's all he should logically use. Oda doesn't plan on making them go beyond their pre-CoC power-ups as he likely doesn't want to Seraphim to lose now.

Wait i don't get it. What's supposed to be the part when Luffy is laughting on the Sunny in G5 mode ? A glimpse of the future ? Does that mean the SH won the War ? :choppawhat::beckmoji:
Probably, I mean realistically if the SH's lose here they're all getting killed.
Welps, guess Egghead isn't going to be a 30-chapter arc after all. Better make it good now :shocking::shocking::shocking:

He's doing it to halt them and find a way to make them turn off the flames. Using G4 or higher would cost too much stamina and they don't even know if those attacks work. If base is enough to stall them, that's all he should logically use. Oda doesn't plan on making them go beyond their pre-CoC power-ups as he likely doesn't want to Seraphim to lose now.
so oda is just dumbing him down by not using acoa/acoc

I guess the arc would've been over by now if luffy actually cared

Status
Not open for further replies.