JJK 217 Spoilers

For instance, Gege said in an interview that Gojo will be the one to tell Megumi about Toji. Ipso facto, Gojo needs to be freed to have that talk with Megumi in a way or another.

Gojo vs Sukuna is the battle that's been teased from the first chapters.

Kenjaku needs to go down, and it will most likely be Yuta that does it.

We need to see Sukuna and his story. How he came to be, what happened, and that's been teased as well.

Nobara's state needs to be addressed clearly. You build up this mystery to resolve it. Etc.
I do share these expectations.

Will Gege's gave us them? I hope.

Do I need 10 chapters each? Nope.

We will see anyway. I agree 1 year isn't enough, but will Gege actually end JJK as soon as he said? I wont bet on it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I do share these expectations.

Will Gege's gave us them? I hope.

Do I need 10 chapters each? Nope.

We will see anyway. I agree 1 year isn't enough, but will Gege actually end JJK as soon as he said? I wont bet on it.
We don't need 10 chapters for each of course. But expectations are built. Especially when it comes to fighting chapters. We've spent 5 chapters iirc on Yuta vs Ryu and Uro, 5 chapters on Hakari vs Kashimo, 7 or so on Kenny vs Choso and Yuki. The most hyped fights need to be delivered properly. And this is me strictly taking into account fighting.

Gojo vs Sukuna ending in 2 chapters would be a major disappointment no matter what happens. Kenny being taken down in the same span as well.

These are the apex fights that need to be properly handled.

Heck this fight will prolly last a few chapters now. I expect Kashimo to have a few chapters as well against Sukuna, especially with his once in a lifetime CT.

If a fight deserves an entire volume it's deffo Gojo vs Sukuna.

I am not sure if Gege will end it in a year as well, but he seems to be making an effort to do so.

Jjk lost the plot after shibuya arc imo
The manga had so much potential at the beginning though
All these new gen manga ( kimetsu , chainsaw man, my hero ,jujutsu kaisen ect ) they all started good but fell of so fast
Atleast the old gen like naruto bleach one piece start to fell off after 600 chapters
Big three for a reason
Post automatically merged:

Jjk lost your expectations after Shibuya arc.

It's a matter of expectations. A I see it Gege's story/plot is all about Sukuna, his return and his definitive death/destruction.

Chars and world buildings arn't his stuff. Jjk side chars are what they are: side chars and hype tools for the MCs (basically Sukuna, Kenjaku, Yuji, Gojo and maybe Megumi).

As in GoT, beloved and apparently important chars die as brutally than unexpectedly.
Shibuya is what makes JJK special. Other arcs are decent but not that good

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
What do you all think is Yorozu level ? I don’t really know if he/she strong or if Sukuna is only playing with her ?
Well she said she wonders if Sukuna can defeat her without shrine so it means Sukuna needs to take her somewhat seriously ( i assume they fought in the past or she wouldn't be that confident imho )

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Are we going to see Sukuna defeat Mahoraga himself again or does he already have him under control?
The logical thing is he doesn’t have it because Megumi didn’t have it, I think he needs to tame it first again

But I agree it would be redundant and a bit boring to tame it again and Sukuna already killed him and is the new master of the ten shadows

all in all I don’t know lol

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
The logical thing is he doesn’t have it because Megumi didn’t have it, I think he needs to tame it first again

But I agree it would be redundant and a bit boring to tame it again and Sukuna already killed him and is the new master of the ten shadows

all in all I don’t know lol
I think it'll give the fight a little more punch to it having to see Sukuna tame Mahoraga while only using Megumis powers and fighting Yoru at the same time - since he had to use one of the strongest attacks we've seen him use or would he use a new CT that we havent seen before . Cause we have Shrine, Claws and Fire. so it would have to be something Mahoraga cant adapt easily to.

Yoru seems pretty OP though - i wonder whos stronger Yoru or Kenjaku

i still dont like how we dont really know if 10 actual months have actually passed or if it was an accelerated bath.

Are we going to see Sukuna defeat Mahoraga himself again or does he already have him under control?
He most likely doesn't have it tamed unless it was off screened (not surprising if it was lol)

But imo he will quickly tame it in this fight and then we will see what tamed Mahoraga can do. Maybe even possible combos with other shikigami

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
He most likely doesn't have it tamed unless it was off screened (not surprising if it was lol)

But imo he will quickly tame it in this fight and then we will see what tamed Mahoraga can do. Maybe even possible combos with other shikigami
i mean with the enhanced techniques with megumis powers alone i feel like its feasible but mahoraga should be used to all those techniques and can easily counter and just tank them.

id like to see it paneled but i guess well see what happens next chapter
Post automatically merged:

Ken for sure, better feats and far more important
I guess we'll see after the fight - feel like Yoru might be stronger or equal to current Ken with their CE I'd assume they have a similar shrine to both Suk and Ken being open and not closed.

Last edited:
What do you all think is Yorozu level ? I don’t really know if he/she strong or if Sukuna is only playing with her ?
Stronger than Jogo who Sukuna was clowning around with no CT. More agile than Ishigori who got perception blitzed.

We've been outright told that 15F Sukuna can't win against her without his CT. Sukuna is the type of n*gga who would not tolerate bullshit unless that character is strong themselves. Look what he did against Mahito for just accidentally trying to touch his soul.

Jjk lost the plot after shibuya arc imo
The manga had so much potential at the beginning though
All these new gen manga ( kimetsu , chainsaw man, my hero ,jujutsu kaisen ect ) they all started good but fell of so fast
Atleast the old gen like naruto bleach one piece start to fell off after 600 chapters
This is why Undead Unluck stands at the top as the best manga currently being published in shounen jump:finally: