One Piece Chapter 1,078: " Escape Limit "

What would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Shanks vs Kidd is weird. Or maybe Kidd succeed in just taking the final ponelglyps. Considering if he already have 3. Or just 2.
yeah,i think Kidd was after something in Elbaf,but Shanks was on his way.Going after Shanks this soon is dumb.Lets see how this turns out.Kidd should get some feat here to keep himself relevant.Law can lose and be kidnapped and later fight Aokiji when Luffy clashes with BB..

Now that zoro and luffy arent together, Luffy will use G5 again to take out S-bear while zoro gonna stop s-hawk.

Oda likely want zoro to see luffy's gear 5 when both will fight marines.

Luffy probably could do that lol but i don't think he can maintain G5 that long to go too far.He might do this just to get some space between them.
Yes for now he has a huge time limit

But if he can do that even only for 30 seconds it will be enough to save everyone

Giant Luffy can go very far

After that they also can use the Coup the burst

Imagine giant luffy doing this

so funny :luffylaugh::kailaugh:

Shanks vs Kidd is weird. Or maybe Kidd succeed in just taking the final ponelglyps. Considering if he already have 3. Or just 2.
Also,pre-skip Kidd managed to hurt a sweet commander and steal something from BM.Since he is so much stronger now,he should be able to do the same to Shanks.
Post automatically merged:

Yes for now he has a huge time limit

But if he can do that even only for 30 seconds it will be enough to save everyone

Giant Luffy can go very far

After that they also can use the Coup the burst

Imagine giant luffy doing this

so funny :luffylaugh::kailaugh:
It would be the coolest shit ever.

Also,pre-skip Kidd managed to hurt a sweet commander and steal something from BM.Since he is so much stronger now,he should be able to do the same to Shanks.
I know shanks would win. But I don't want to see Heaven hell difference between shanks and Kidd. Shanks may win but with struggles. Is enough justice to Kidd.