Speculations Kid will return

No prisoners bro. Fuck Just Ass Captain Middo. The lamest fuck in the New World.

Post automatically merged:

Yes, I do.
People crying over him must be actual psychopaths. Mfer doesnt even follow the Pirate Code, kills civilians( only reason for high bounty), was about to attack and kill weak ass pirates in front of Shanks and they think Shanks should not have one shot him? I say Shanks should have cut him in half. This cuck should not have got CoC i the first place. Oda takes an L for it but redeems with this humiliation.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I know people hate Kid, but do you really think Oda would spend hundreds of chapters on his character, beat a Yonko with Law, and then just disappear in 1 shot/page.

If
You used the same logic to say kidd will beat shanks if I remember well

And, he got one shotted. Lol

OT - he will come back but this chapter dealt serious damage to kidd playing major role as worstgen

He shouldn't come back, it would be better for his character if he dies here, otherwise he's just going to be a worse Moria but also Luffy's cheerleader lmao.

People crying over him must be actual psychopaths. Mfer doesnt even follow the Pirate Code, kills civilians( only reason for high bounty), was about to attack and kill weak ass pirates in front of Shanks and they think Shanks should not have one shot him? I say Shanks should have cut him in half. This cuck should not have got CoC i the first place. Oda takes an L for it but redeems with this humiliation.
He does follow a pirate code

he kills people who laugh at him and crushes weak pirates.

He’s honestly more honorable than Kaido of 100 hostages

G

Gorosei Informer

I could see him becoming a great pirate/emperor in epilogue or something, but yeah the whole point of this was to take him out of the current PK race.
Hes gonna be the current Shiki for better and for worse. I can see him trying to rock up to Marineford to cause havoc for Luffys sake. That similar kind of relationship with the future, inevitable Pirate King Luffy and Shiki was BADLY fated too, he got screwed over by bad luck, but he never gave up, even sacrificing his own legs purposely to escape Impel Down...

Wait a minute...Didn't Zoro try to cut his legs off to escape Mr 3's wax too?!

:madmonk::catpole::catblush:

:beanmean::pepebusi:

I also really love Shiki so for me, Kidd being a new Shiki would be an absolute W regardless. And it doesnt tread on Luffys toes too much, which we all know is something Oda would HATE and is making evident in these past few arcs too.
Post automatically merged:

Imo, Oda has grander plans for him than he lets on too. It might be turbo mega hype giga whatever copium especially after last chapter but I embrace that too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/fwkxp6

I find it extremely hard to believe he's not a D after a speech like that but also being a "PUNK" themed guy of all things too. An anarchist, a rebel or w/e.

Hell, Film Red seem to imply Shanks would be a D too, but here we are lol.

Oda himself said he expected Kidd to become important but it happened to Law instead ofc, which surprised him too.

I also like the theory that Kidd will reach out to Blackbeard and ally with him to take down Shanks, to get revenge on him. Blackbeard and Shanks have bad blood, some mega history between them and since Shanks is the adopted son and apprentice of one of the men who took down Xebec for good and BB has inherited Xebecs will evidently, at least in his own eyes, he should feel a vendetta towards Shanks too potentially, as proxy from Roger and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is good this way. For the old pirates we have tales like Sguardo who git his crew destroyed by Roger, Moria who was annhilated by Kaido, we need at least somebody like Kidd to show that this new gen is not all a dream voyage. Also Kidd is the perfect sacrifice since this abides to his philosophy (just that he is the one taking the blow this time).