Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You calling me sad for writing a paragraph that I hardly spent anytime on?

I'd say that constantly picking fights with other people on an anime forum over trivial bullshit is much sadder.
Not that.
It's just, this is some strong cope.
Idk why y'all hold on to these characters so much. Who cares if Kuzan gets clapped up by Garp? He's fictional. And it's not like he's weak because of it.

Doflamingo —> No idea what Aokiji is up to, only hears rumors.
Smoker & Marines —> Not sure what Aokiji is up to, accusing him of participating in the black market
Gatz —> Drops the 10 Titanic Captains like they're common knowledge.

It's the fact a random who knows that ten pirate captains support Blackbeard but the rest of the world doesn't know Kuzan is the tenth captain that is the issue. The 10 titanic captains aren't some mysterious figures, but known in the One Piece World.
1 of those 10 Titanic Captain was just unknown, everyone knew he had 10 captains, but no one knew the tenth identity

When you realize Oda is just setting up Garp to get stealth-diffed by Shiryu to show that Shiryu is also an Observation Slayer like Shanks, and can negate other people's perception of him while invisible, setting up Shiryu to push Zoro to cut literally nothing, IE, an enemy Zoro can't sense, nor see.

:fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh:
:zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink:
kingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufy
:kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope:
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:
Garp and Helmeppo pulling up to neg Kuzan and Shiryu

This is probably just copium but leakers have had a history of exaggerating the difficulty of fights. We should wait for summary and raws to see how much damage Kuzan's taken. Portrayal still suggests that MF Color Trio is above Garp too. There are plenty of examples of characters taking the upper hand in fights but losing later on in this manga .I'd also like to remind people Kuzan's endurance is monstrous, he did fight for 10 days straight.

Also, I'd like to remind people that Kuzan's power is devastating to his surroundings, and he is fighting on his base.

@ConquistadoR @Elder Lee Hung
His "Base" was destroyed by Garp's Galaxy impact, to begin with. There is no reason for Kuzan to care about his already destroyed base.

Status
Not open for further replies.