One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Buggy is the true mvp of this chapter i loved how he was trying to drag Mihawk and Croco boy into race for the OP lthough neither are intersted lmao. Croco boy mentions how public opinion of CG is excellent and navy being more aware of their threat. This is really good build up for some exciting stuff soon even Sengoku is urging for the navy to strike back:steef:
Mihawk wants gather overwhelming power we know best place to strike for that:myman:

There is nothing wrong with taking an L, as you can see I delivered tons of Ls before in that your favorite W and L thread, taking 1 L won't be a huge deal, but its really not an L, I am being honest here, because:

A- That is not a Non-Marine Hunter Cross Guild bounty like the other bounties.

B- If you believe that is, then you need to accept Croco > Zolo, which is retarded.

So, I don't see how thats an L, but if you want to dream that then keep dream it.
It was stated on screen Mihawk's abnormal bounty was due to him being the WSS. The "bounties don't reflect strength" argument doesn't work because they don't just give Yonkou subordinates and former Warlords 3 billion, they give them 1 billion. There's no getting around the fact the Marines gave Mihawk a higher bounty than the new Yonkou including his alleged leader. To make matters worse, neither Luffy nor Buggy could go past 3.1 billion yet Mihawk is almost at 3.6 billion.

2023年5月14日 第1062話 「ゾロVSきん
」(Zoro VS King)
2023年5月21日 第1063話 「覇王ゾロ」(Haō Zoro, Supreme Ruler Zoro)
2023年5月28日 第1064話 「新時代!」(Shin Jidai!, New Era!)

It was stated on screen Mihawk's abnormal bounty was due to him being the WSS. The "bounties don't reflect strength" argument doesn't work because they don't just give Yonkou subordinates and former Warlords 3 billion, they give them 1 billion. There's no getting around the fact the Marines gave Mihawk a higher bounty than the new Yonkou including his alleged leader. To make matters worse, neither Luffy nor Buggy could go past 3.1 billion yet Mihawk is almost at 3.6 billion.
Bounty never reflect strenght solely stop trying to make mihawk special, he is still apart of a yonko crew and said to be hunting marines in the past, so his overall danger puts him at 3.6b.

The WG thinks law kid and luffy defeated 2 yonkos together thats why his bounty is only 3B.

Bounty never reflect strenght solely stop trying to make mihawk special, he is still apart of a yonko crew and said to be hunting marines in the past, so his overall danger puts him at 3.6b.

The WG thinks law kid and luffy defeated 2 yonkos together thats why his bounty is only 3B.
How does anything you've said refute my points?