One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
It was stated on screen Mihawk's abnormal bounty was due to him being the WSS. The "bounties don't reflect strength" argument doesn't work because they don't just give Yonkou subordinates and former Warlords 3 billion, they give them 1 billion. There's no getting around the fact the Marines gave Mihawk a higher bounty than the new Yonkou including his alleged leader. To make matters worse, neither Luffy nor Buggy could go past 3.1 billion yet Mihawk is almost at 3.6 billion.
Yes stated that only explains why its bigger than Crocodile's bounty. They never said all 3 are not boosted due to Marine Hunting. You don't mention that on purpose now.

I am not even getting into bounties don't reflect strength argument, I am talking about Cross Guild is being entirely different thing than the rest.

Luffy and other Yonko are not putting bounties on Marines, and they are not Marine Hunters.

All 3 Croc, Mihawk, Buggy bounties are boosted by Cross Guild Marine Hunters being ''major threat'' to the Marines. No Yonko are putting bounties on Marines. That's a major difference.

Then they get different amongst themselves for different reasons.

So inside of Cross Guild standards, you can safely say Mihawk > Croco because both are boosted by Marine Hunting Cross Guild.

But you can't compare them with someone outside of Cross Guild, that's the issue.

You dodged the question if you believe Crocodile > Zolo based on bounty or not.

Also Buggy not having a bigger bounty than 3.1 billion doesn't help you as well. That means making Mihawk + Crocodile your underling + hunting Marines with Cross Guild only gives him 3.1 billion, if you think Mihawk is a top tier, then it should've been higher than 3.1 billion considering Buggy controls a top tier power + hunting Marines and being a major threat to the Marines, different than what other Yonko does.

Yes stated that only explains why its bigger than Crocodile's bounty. They never said all 3 are not boosted due to Marine Hunting. You don't mention that on purpose now.

I am not even getting into bounties don't reflect strength argument, I am talking about Cross Guild is being entirely different thing than the rest.

Luffy and other Yonko are not putting bounties on Marines, and they are not Marine Hunters.

All 3 Croc, Mihawk, Buggy bounties are boosted by Cross Guild Marine Hunters being ''major threat'' to the Marines. No Yonko are putting bounties on Marines. That's a major difference.

Then they get different amongst themselves for different reasons.

So inside of Cross Guild standards, you can safely say Mihawk > Croco because both are boosted by Marine Hunting Cross Guild.

But you can't compare them with someone outside of Cross Guild, that's the issue.

You dodged the question if you believe Crocodile > Zolo based on bounty or not.

Also Buggy not having a bigger bounty than 3.1 billion doesn't help you as well. That means making Mihawk + Crocodile your underling + hunting Marines with Cross Guild only gives him 3.1 billion, if you think Mihawk is a top tier, then it should've been higher than 3.1 billion considering Buggy controls a top tier power + hunting Marines and being a major threat to the Marines, different than what other Yonko does.
Erkek at his delusions again lmao

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I hope it’s just the quality of the scans, but the art this chapter is pretty shitty…if the man gets two breaks a month and still can’t keep up, maybe OP finally needs to go monthly and Oda needs to tighten up so he can finish before Parkinson’s takes him :emohiyo:

That's Buggy for you, the only one that can make both Croc and Mihawk that kind of face :gokulaugh:

Well, Croc already gave up his PK dream and become a Kingpin instead, and Mihawk is a psychopath that don't want to go to jail so they teamed up
Would be fun to see one of the Supernovas trying to take them down