One Piece Chapter 1082: "Let’s Go and Claim It!“

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I dont see anything wrong with Mihawk's portrayal this chapter. You guys love to make a big fuss over every little thing lmao
Me neither and also they use stupid things to power scale and don’t take into account how characters are portrayed depending on the stage of the story.
people put Mihawk below admirals and yonkous because he fought vista. He fought Vista on equal grounds because it was not his time to shine yet. But he also is not the strongest character how Mihawk fans try to make him out. He is realistically speaking on the same level as yonkous and admirals. And a fight between this characters could always go either way.

I think they did yea.
Not that it matters much.
I know that Power is written for Mihawk in the raws & Wealth is written for Crocodile.

It's insane that Oda uses "Power" to refer Mihawk especially in this context, where Buggy is talking about the fkin Pirate King.
Certain plot points in the post timeskip, are just opposites of what we learned in the pre timeskip. For example, when Ace died in the pre timeskip, Sabo was found to be alive in post timeskip. Roger embodied wealth, fame and power, and so in the post timeskip we see Cross Guild embody these three traits (Crocodile being wealth, Buggy being fame, and Mihawk being power).
:endthis::myman:

I just keep taking dubs.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
hm I thought he is a lot more cold headed than ace.
He can be more calmer yes but look at at this way: Luffy's big brother figure Ace died and it was a big blow not only to Luffy but to the fans as we were all fond of him (Not me lol).
Then along comes the lost big brother who gets the same powers as ace and just fills the void of the big brother slot like its nothing not to mention the fact that Sabo arguably has the best plot armor in the entire series considering the fact that Oda is not gonna have Luffy's second big brother killed. So its understandable why people don't like Sabo.

He can be more calmer yes but look at at this way: Luffy's big brother figure Ace died and it was a big blow not only to Luffy but to the fans as we were all fond of him (Not me lol).
Then along comes the lost big brother who gets the same powers as ace and just fills the void of the big brother slot like its nothing not to mention the fact that Sabo arguably has the best plot armor in the entire series considering the fact that Oda is not gonna have Luffy's second big brother killed. So its understandable why people don't like Sabo.
Love the Signature. Is that Euron Greyjoy? The guy looks like a menace. :araboss:

hm so peeps just see him as unworthy replacement of ace or they feel ace's death was wasted if luffy just get another bro. fair haha i understand the sentiment
the plot armor reasoning doesn't make sense to me 😭😭
Fireman + chickenman = KFC

Rayan fears his natural enemy.
:milaugh:
wait are we making fun of someone with body health issues:josad: