• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opera Be Like

You get the D
You get the D
Every body gets the fucking D

This is getting ridiculous as fuck lmao

Anyways I like Vivi, probably only member of Luffy Harem that Oda actually wrote good. So I don't mind the spoilers.
Plus I wish Imu is so strong, he can solo Roger Whitebeard all four Yonko and All 3 Admirals and Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku at the same time low diff ish.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Naturally, look how Yhwach was hyped for instance lol
What does that gotta do with Imu lmao?
Imu has barely appeared for 5 panels as Silhouette at this point and y'all want to slander him by nitpicking reasons.

I'm sure that the reality that Akainu isn't the Final Villain is hard to accept after years of wank, so i can understand why there are only Admiral fans here in the thread constantly shitting on Imu even before he's revealed lmao.

Half of the time Zoro is sleeping and Sanji is simping
They are two worst character of one piece.
They are not even needed.
Only retarded people will think Law and Kid has more relevance than Nami in wano.
What Law and Kid did?
Big mom wasn't even defeated properly.
And then they got sidelines for Blackbeard and Shanks
Law and Kidd defeated Big Mom, fought two of the emperor's, Nami's relevance in Wano be Tama's babysitter and run around

Half of the time Zoro is sleeping and Sanji is simping
They are two worst character of one piece.
They are not even needed.
Only retarded people will think Law and Kid has more relevance than Nami in wano.
What Law and Kid did?
Big mom wasn't even defeated properly.
And then they got sidelines for Blackbeard and Shanks
What did Nami do in Wano again? Lol

Nami fans should stick to getting fanservice useless scenes and feats
Nami is average

What does that gotta do with Imu lmao?
Imu has barely appeared for 5 panels as Silhouette at this point and y'all want to slander him by nitpicking reasons.

I'm sure that the reality that Akainu isn't the Final Villain is hard to accept after years of wank, so i can understand why there are only Admiral fans here in the thread constantly shitting on Imu even before he's revealed lmao.
Okay bro, never in my life have I wanked Akainu to be the final villain
Enjoy your imaginary W lmao

A lot of people are shitting on Imu anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.