Manga Discussion Edens Zero

Anyone else who think that the 20 000 bombs will play a big role? Maybe with that they will get their 3 years older bodys back? Or will the bombs play a role and send the crew to the past? 20 000 years in the past this time?

Mashima be like:
"So we finally reached the final arcโ€ฆ itโ€™s time to fuck it up again."
Itโ€™s a tradition at this point
Unfortunately, he's not alone there, there quite a few of long-running series where I would prefer to forget the last arc and last villain. Like Kaguya in Naruto, wtf was that.

I overall realized that I often enjoy more focused stories, e.g. we have My Hero Academia main story and Vigilantes spin-off, and I liked a lot about that spin-off precisely because it was story about one district in the city, and local heroes/vigilantes. In the main story they're up now against the "threat to the whole world" kinda villain, and while I appreciate the author's explanation why only one foreign hero took part in it, it still doesn't make sense to me that everyone else is like "ok we will wait and see how it works out". I understand countries not taking a very active part (I live in Ukraine and I experience first hand a similar situation), but they still could support Japan with some tech, certain heroes of smaller caliber could dispatch there as volunteers, and so on. Anyways, all those "I'm going to eliminate the whole world" kinda scenarios are overall less interesting and frankly speaking, I'm a little scared for OP last arc, when there will a be huge war with tons of characters.

EZ.... I dunno, I kinda gave up on it lately, and even if it's "fairy tale-ish happy end", I'll be like "ok, fine, whatever" now. Still looking forward to seeing what is that about Shining Stars vs Dark Stars and what's with their seemingly human past.

Anyone else who think that the 20 000 bombs will play a big role? Maybe with that they will get their 3 years older bodys back? Or will the bombs play a role and send the crew to the past? 20 000 years in the past this time?
Hopefully the both crews can deactivate the bombs in this time that way no more painful sacrifice like witch in the Aoi cosmos arc.

Also jinn and kleene gets some payback on Muller for chopping up his body and emotionally damaging kleene too.

Dunno, I still am in "looks too good to be true" phase. Cool action from Valky, but .... It's all "too good to be true" and no do-overs left. Although I think Mรผller will get his ass kicked very soon, the main villain (s?) shouldn't be a piece of disposable trash ..

Dunno, I still am in "looks too good to be true" phase. Cool action from Valky, but .... It's all "too good to be true" and no do-overs left. Although I think Mรผller will get his ass kicked very soon, the main villain (s?) shouldn't be a piece of disposable trash ..
I want jinn to get payback on muller very badly for Mutilating his body and forcing kleene to watch.

Valkyrie destroying the fleet ships totally badass.

funny comment from three of the ocean six members was funny, the stars werenโ€™t serious at all and whooped their ass not even breaking a sweat.

tears man.... (just finished Aoi Saga)

Post automatically merged:

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE FCUKKKKKKKKKKK

Crow is fucking evil wtf

damn :okay::watchout:

:choppawhat:

HUH

THIS PIECE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

what the actual fuck

:perocry::perocry::perocry:

damn nvm

:optimistic:

WTF

shiitttt

hmmmmmmmm

missed her

damn wtf

?????????? LOL

im not sure if im liking U0 tbh

:bamathink:

god damn

cool parallel

????????????????

NOOOO WHY TF IS HE BACKKK

this piece of shit

alright ive caught up to EZ, im not sure if i like U0 atm, just feels like all the past arcs were meaningless imo, anyway here are my t10 characters and t5 arcs:

t10 characters:

1. Hermit
2. Witch
3. Weisz
4. Rebecca
5. Shura
6. Ziggy
7. Shiki
8. Sister
9. Laguna
10. Homura

t5 arcs:

1. Nero 66
2. Lendard
3. Foresta
4. Sun Jewel
5. Red Cave

Last edited:
tears man.... (just finished Aoi Saga)

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTT

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE FCUKKKKKKKKKKK

Crow is fucking evil wtf

damn :okay::watchout:

:choppawhat:

HUH

THIS PIECE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

what the actual fuck

:perocry::perocry::perocry:

damn nvm

:optimistic:

WTF

shiitttt

hmmmmmmmm

missed her

damn wtf

?????????? LOL

im not sure if im liking U0 tbh

:bamathink:

god damn

cool parallel

????????????????

NOOOO WHY TF IS HE BACKKK

this piece of shit

alright ive caught up to EZ, im not sure if i like U0 atm, just feels like all the past arcs were meaningless imo, anyway here are my t10 characters and t5 arcs:

t10 characters:

1. Hermit
2. Witch
3. Weisz
4. Rebecca
5. Shura
6. Ziggy
7. Shiki
8. Sister
9. Laguna
10. Homura

t5 arcs:

1. Nero 66
2. Lendard
3. Foresta
4. Sun Jewel
5. Red Cave
Nice, another one who read it. :)

Nice lists :cheers:

You didn't like Drakkens arc? :noo:

Yep, so far U0 is boring. But Mรผllers plan with the bombs is interessting, maybe with that U0 will be crazy?

What do you think about Void, Saint fire and the chronophages? Are they connected? Is there a hidden enemy?

Ok, thats sound cool, I wonder, if thats the manga what will be differrent from his old works. :choppawhat:

Mogura retweeted it so it must be true

Nice, another one who read it. :)

Nice lists :cheers:

You didn't like Drakkens arc? :noo:

Yep, so far U0 is boring. But Mรผllers plan with the bombs is interessting, maybe with that U0 will be crazy?

What do you think about Void, Saint fire and the chronophages? Are they connected? Is there a hidden enemy?
Drakkens arc is my 6th fav, i did like it but not as much as my t5

U0 just feels like we are back to start again but everything is WAY faster hopefully it gets better once EZ reunion arc is over

Void, Saint fire and the chronophages are probs connected to Mother in some way but i just dont know how tbh

first look

full image

Last edited: