Future Events Wano Match-Ups

I could see it but I can also see this arc just following a similar structure to Alabasta, where Luffy simply fights Kaido at a more capable state, then loses again. After this, he either fights Kaido head on or in a group with others (realizing he's too powerful).
Tbf if you think back on Crocodile, the way Oda wrote him during Alabasta is actually very similar to Kaidou. Crocodile was portrayed to be somewhat unbeatable for Luffy at the time kinda like how Kaidou is being potrayed atm and when Luffy fought him the first time, he was unable to hurt him kinda like how he was unable to hurt Kaidou at Kuri and then Luffy had to thinking of way to bypass Crocodile's defense which led to him hurting him for the first time in round 2. So yh a lot of similarities here with Crocodile, so there is also a possibility that he might end up fighting Kaidou directly.

Only thing thats really stumping me about Wano is how Luffy and crew are supposed to topple the highest living bounty in the series this early in the game, even as a group. Part of the reason why I'm wondering if Oda is introducing Yamato for this reason, but we'll see what Yamato looks/acts/is made of soon enough I'm sure.
I'm of the mind that Yamato is going to be a plot device that will end up aiding the alliance whether intentionally or unintentionally regardless of whether he ends up being a power house or not.

If Yamato looks like an arc villain though (ala, like Crocodile/Enel/Lucci/Doflamingo/Katakuri)..... I'm going to be increasingly concerned/alarmed about Oda not letting these pirates tackle a Yonko this arc, no matter how built up its been. Part of me still wonders if Kaido/Linlin are being saved for a future Rocks arc or just the endgame like Blackbeard/Shanks.
I don't think Kaidou is surviving Wano. He's going to be defeated here. It doesn't make any sense for Yamato to be the arc villian given all the build up till now for Kaidou and I personally think Lilin will also be falling in this arc. How tho I'm not sure but it could potentially also be by Luffy's hands ridiculous as that might sound ^^".
Post automatically merged:

Like the video too

Im still believe Jack gonna face the dukes but he probably first get defeated by Luffy. If my theory is right and the war gonna take days/weeks, Jack comeback against the Dukes make then. In that case I can see a fast win of Luffy or at least without much problems as a mid diff or lower end of high diff(probably even less).

Remember when Rayleigh show Luffy Advanced CoA? It was against a elefant and now Luffy having himself Advanced CoA to showcase his new ability against a mammut.

In that case I can know even see why Oda pushing up Sasaki and Who'Who to Calamity lvl, probably one of them take the spot for Jack position who gonna lose his. With this I think one of them get enough hype soon and really good feats. Since I believe that Who'Who facing Zoro soon and taking his lose, I think Sasaki gonna be the one who take the calamity position. With this I can see Oda gonna hype a lot Sasaki in the next chapters to making him fit as Calamity opponent.

First battles:
Luffy vs Jack(Lose for Jack)
Zoro vs Who'Who(Lose for Who' Who)
Alliance member vs Sasaki(Sasaki winning)

Second round
Zoro(+x ?) Vs King
Sanji(+x ?) Vs Queen
Jinbe(+x ?) Vs Sasaki
Inu and Neko vs Jack

I expect for Sasaki to having a bounty range of 800M-1.1B Bounty.
The ting with the dukes like Morj pointed out in his vid and has already been pointed out on here before is that a 2 v 1 with the dukes against Jack doesn't really make much sense given the Dukes are about as strong as he is individually (ignoring any plus alpha Jack might still be concealing). A similar analogy would be to pit two admirals against 1 (i.e. Kizaru & Aokiji v Akainu for example). Moreover, the Dukes still have Sulong at their disposal. The only way I see a Dukes v Jack fight happening is if one of them is taken out of the picture before either encounters him.

Hypothetically speaking if Luffy defeats Jack for example, I think Jinbe faces off against Smoothie, as there is already some build up there. Also do you have an ideas on what do you think Oda could potentially do for Sasaki that'd stack him up to Jack for example? ^^

Last edited:
Tbf if you think back on Crocodile, the way Oda wrote him during Alabasta is actually very similar to Kaidou. Crocodile was portrayed to be somewhat unbeatable for Luffy at the time kinda like how Kaidou is being potrayed atm and when Luffy fought him the first time, he was unable to hurt him kinda like how he was unable to hurt Kaidou at Kuri and then Luffy had to thinking of way to bypass Crocodile's defense which led to him hurting him for the first time in round 2. So yh a lot of similarities here with Crocodile, so there is also a possibility that he might end up fighting Kaidou directly.

I'm of the mind that Yamato is going to be a plot device that will end up aiding the alliance whether intentionally or unintentionally regardless of whether he ends up being a power house or not.

I don't think Kaidou is surviving Wano. He's going to be defeated here. It doesn't make any sense for Yamato to be the arc villian given all the build up till now for Kaidou and I personally think Lilin will also be falling in this arc. How tho I'm not sure but it could potentially also be by Luffy's hands ridiculous as that might sound ^^".
I say regardless of what I personally think, I do hope you are right. I'd rather Luffy do the impossible, even with a hefty reliance on the alliance itself, and defeat 1 or both Yonko. There's just so much left that OP needs to accomplish that has nothing to do with these 2, and we are on the verge of spending 120+ chapters at Wano (on top of an 80 chapter WCI arc). Imagine spending 200+ chapters and neither Yonko going down, only their crewsXD. The scary thing though is I can see it as a possibility.

Really its because of this Rocks plot that I've been feeling this way. Shanks/Blackbeard almost seem somewhat tied to it (being practically the EXACT ages from when the God Valley incident occurred/when Rocks allegedly died), and theres just so much Rocks related content that is not related to even Wano right now. Oda played the Rocks card pretty heavy handedly throughout this arc, and the majority of the Rocks plot isn't even related to Wano or present at Wano (no Weevil/Bakkin, no Garp, no God Valley, former Roger Pirates missing from the entire thing, former Rocks pirates not around). Weevil is what gets me the most all things considering.

The only counterpoint I can think of just to play devils advocate is that out of the Shichibukai, Crocodile was by far the weakest one, having a vastly lower bounty (save for Hancock), no Haki, and overly relied on his Logia. Kaido on the opposing side has been considered the most dangerous one with the highest living bounty in the series (yes, we don't really know how Blackbeard or Shanks will advance in the plot so its likely they are more dangerous/powerful than even Kaido). Then you have to add to the fact that Linlin is there too with the majority of her children.

I do wonder how defeating Kaido/Linlin would even affect the main plot. Is everyone supposed to shit their pants when they see Luffy? Are characters like Akainu even going to be considered that much of a viable threat if Luffy and his alliance manage to take out not just the strongest 1v1 Yonko, but 2 Yonko overall? Its just crazy to imagine it.

Another thing I recall is Oda's editor mentioning Wano's ending would be "surprising". I feel like defeating 1 or both Yonko is what people expect, not that surprising at all. I'm just curious if this is about to lead to something bigger with Rocks in general. Like its making me wonder if Wano isn't the "climax" (it'll be a huge war for sure), but another arc takes its place in the future instead as the climax. Is Oda that crazy? I hope not lol.

Could the "Throne Wars" only "start" at Wano? Does it continue into other arcs? Its clear the final war will be this as well, but are there "more" wars aside from Wano/Final War?

After watching Morj's "Luffy v Jack" video, I now think this matchup is a real possibility for Luffy's warm up fight before Kaidou. I know y'all might be thinking that Luffy already defeated Katakuri and has gotten significantly stronger since then so Jack won't be up to scratch and that is what I used to think prior to watching that video but is that really the case tho. Putting Luffy's advanced armament aside for the time being, I'm not so sure Luffy's AP with G4 alone would be sufficient to put Jack down. Luffy's performances against Doffy & then Katakuri make it seem as though YC's can't live with G4 but the reality is that both Doffy and Katakuri are not tank type fighters whereas Jack is. Moreover, Jack is an ancient zoan with insane endurance and potentially even regen if he's awakened (i.e. considering the the kinda beatings he's lived through since his introduction, I'd wager he is. The dude legit feels like a zombie at this point..lolz). (i.e. actually we've already seen a tank type opponent in cracker fight against G4 and he was able to contain it for the most part).

Plus this fight is a good warm-up coz it won't be pushing Luffy to high/extreme diff as opposed to him fighting "Weevil" or someone like that for example. Also, we know Luffy needed Nami's help to take out cracker who was at a significant disadvantage against this match-up, so him beating someone as strong as Jack with moderate difficulty would show just how strong he's gotten since then.
I can see Luffy getting a warm up fight to show off his advanced CoA I don't think it'll be Jack though maybe a flying 6 fighter who gets Blueno'd. I'm really wondering about Yamato though, if Oda bases him off of the Japanese Myth I think he's more likely to be an ally than an enemy. Don't know for sure though.

kid needs to shine he should get a 1v1 against a calamity if oda really wants to make kid look like a challenge to luffy maybe queen. queen has a mechanical hand so it will be a good fight

and for the rest of yonko the commanders
zoro vs king
sanji vs yamato if he's a bad guy
jimbei vs smoothie
inu & neko vs jack

flying 6

ashura or franky vs sasaki
denjiro or brook vs who's who
uliti vs nami
black maria vs robin
the rest idk

other
brook vs apoo

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Chopper might be a key answer to Queen's plague bullets. He himself refers to as the commander of the Brachio tank, which Sanji is ontop of, and he's the only one to have speedily reverted the Mummy virus that was plaguing Luffy and several of the samurai prisoners. Sanji will still probably do the lions share of work against Queen, but Chopper might provide him with some counters against Queen's virus. Anti-virus supplies, perhaps?

Heck, the two might lead a rescue plan to aid some Alliance members infected. Sanji is sort of playing the role of superhero. He could be responsible for several rescue attempts. And in Sentai, it's pretty common for the monster to have some gimmick which affects large groups of people and it's up to the heroes to solve that threat then deal with the monster.

My predictions for the fights, Kidd, Killer and Law don't get one one one instead they go straight for Kaido, but they do really well against him, the 9 scabbards get one on one against the numbers but mostly off-screened so the main ones will be;

1. Luffy vs Yamato
2. Zoro vs King
3. Sanji vs Queen
4. Usopp vs Jack
5. Jinbei vs X-Drake
6. Brook vs Apoo
7. Robin vs Who's Who
8. Franky vs Sasaki
9. Nami vs Black Maria
10. Tag team fight Choniki+Carrot vs Pay Pay+Ulti
11. Law and the scabbards vs Kaido
12. Kidd and Killer vs Kaido
13. Luffy round 2 vs Kaido
14. Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law(maybe Hawkins, Drake and Apoo as well) vs Kaido
15. Big Mom vs Kaido
16. Luffy vs Kaido round 3(final)

Is this even fair?
If you think that Usopp is only fighting scrubs or not gonna have any combat moments you're in for the shock of your life, Usopp has to defeat someone like Jack, not with strength but rather with tactics and perseverance. The fight can go like this; Usopp runs away from Jack for hours while planting traps in his way, Jack gets angrier and angrier as time passes and finally catches up and beats him to the point where he's almost dead, that's when Usopp thinks to himself that it's better to just let Jack go and pretend to be dead but then he remembers that he can't always keep relying on others and that he must do something to save his crew, so he stands back up and mocks Jack who will chase him blindly to a spot that was prepared by Usopp for his secret technique ( a type of vine that binds the opponent ) then he uses a new version of the explosive firebird star coated in CoA( which was awakened subconsciously due to the heat of the moment) and KO's Jack

I have a theory that the ones to stop the big mom pirates will be Sanji, Jinbei and Nami vs Big mom (they get defeated and big mom takes Zeus back), Cavendish vs Smoothie, Bartolomeo vs Perospero and Sai vs Daifuku while the other commanders get stalled by the overwhelming number of the grand fleet. Big mom goes to where Kaido is where she will have a falling out with him and they fight to the death, Kaido kills big mom(but the big mom pirates' doctors keep her alive for 2 weeks before her final tea party in Elbaf where she dies due to her injuries given by Kaido)

Last edited:
If you think that Usopp is only fighting scrubs or not gonna have any combat moments you're in for the shock of your life, Usopp has to defeat someone like Jack, not with strength but rather with tactics and perseverance. The fight can go like this; Usopp runs away from Jack for hours while planting traps in his way, Jack gets angrier and angrier as time passes and finally catches up and beats him to the point where he's almost dead, that's when Usopp thinks to himself that it's better to just let Jack go and pretend to be dead but then he remembers that he can't always keep relying on others and that he must do something to save his crew, so he stands back up and mocks Jack who will chase him blindly to a spot that was prepared by Usopp for his secret technique ( a type of vine that binds the opponent ) then he uses a new version of the explosive firebird star coated in CoA( which was awakened subconsciously due to the heat of the moment) and KO's Jack

I have a theory that the ones to stop the big mom pirates will be Sanji, Jinbei and Nami vs Big mom (they get defeated and big mom takes Zeus back), Cavendish vs Smoothie, Bartolomeo vs Perospero and Sai vs Daifuku while the other commanders get stalled by the overwhelming number of the grand fleet. Big mom goes to where Kaido is where she will have a falling out with him and they fight to the death, Kaido kills big mom(but the big mom pirates' doctors keep her alive for 2 weeks before her final tea party in Elbaf where she dies due to her injuries given by Kaido)
As much as I love Usopp, but you are in for a disappointment, he is not ready yet to face a YC3 lvl fighter.

i think thats too much reaching like has anyone subconsciously awakened coA?... i could see a tag team of sort, but i really think usopp should take down a mid level guy 1v1 before taking on a top 3 yc

First post. Here we go:

BEAST PIRATES vs. ALLIANCE

1. Kaido vs. Luffy, Law, Kid (1st round)
2. Kaido vs. 9 Red Scabbards (at the same time) 3. Big Mom vs. Luffy, Kid, Jinbe, Brook, Chopper, Nami
4. Kaido vs. Luffy, Katakuri (if Katakuri arrives)
5. Kaido vs. Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, Drake, Hawkins

6. Big Mom vs. Yamato, Jinbe, Brook, Chopper, Nami (if Yamato is, minimum, Jinbe Tier)
7. Big Mom vs. Kaido (at some point the Alliance will separate)

8. Yamato vs. Luffy (must end friends)
9. Yamato vs. Zoro (Marimo are going to find Yamato due to his syndrome)

10. King vs. Katakuri (if Katakuri arrives)
11. King vs. Marco
12. King vs. Zoro

13. Queen vs. Luffy, Kid (interrupted)
14. Queen vs. Chopper, Franky, Sanji
15. Queen vs. Sanji

16. Jack vs. Sasaki (draw)
17. Jack vs. Luffy (Luffy against everyone XD)
18. Jack vs. Inuarashi, Nekomamushi

19. Who's Who vs. Zoro
20. Who's Who vs. Law (interrupted)
21. Who's Who vs. Drake (strongest Tobiroppo)

22. Sasaki, Black Maria vs. Jinbe, Robin (the two fishmen leave)
23. Sasaki vs. Kawamatsu

24. Black Maria, Ulti, Page One vs. Carrot, Chopper, Nami, Sanji, Shinobu, Usopp
25. Black Maria vs. Robin

26. Ulti, Page One vs. Nami, Sanji (Sanji leaves not to be hit but takes Page One)
26. Ulti vs. Nami, Shinobu

27. Page One vs. Sanji (2nd round)
28. Page One vs. Carrot, Chopper (coup de grace)

29. Number #2 vs. Ashura Doji
30. Number #3 vs. Denjiro
31. Number #4 vs. Kawamatsu
32. Number #5 vs. Kin'emon
33. Number #6 vs. Kikunojo
34. Number #7 vs. Usopp
35. Number #8 vs. Usopp, Nami
36. Number #9 vs. Chopper
37. Number #10 vs. Franky

38. Hawkins vs. Law (Hawkins pass to our side)
39. Hawkins vs. Apoo (traitors)

40. Apoo vs. Kid (Kid is going to destroy his teeths)
41. Apoo vs. Brook (music battle)

42. Sheepshead vs. Yomo
43. Ginrummy vs. Wanda
44. Holdem vs. Shishilian
45. Speed vs. Koncelot, Giovanni
46. Babanuki vs. Blackback, Roddy

See you soon,
X

Sanji vs Apoo

Sanji is a DJ in the color spread

Sanji has earphones with his raid suit. I always asked myself what use they actually have as Ichiji and Judge haven't them. But this time they would be useful as seen in the chapter

Further more even if he loses them duing the fight. His raid suit speed could be hyped as faster as sound waves to finish Apoo.