Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say to ZBros is: drop that retarded argument of "fuji isnt fighting Zoro", forget about Dressrosa, and start hyping him back up.
:kayneshrug:
I kept saying Zoro vs Fujitora and Sanji vs Green Bull and I still believe in those match ups.

Those are the Admirals that Zoro and Sanji will be fighting.:endthis:

Its fucking ironic how far this devolved in the exact opposite direction

- "Luffy will save Bonney" -> Kuma saved Bonney
- "Luffy will save Kuma" -> Literally just Sanji and Franky
- "Kizaru wont get up" -> Kizaru gets up
- "Kizaru wont be a threat" -> Continues to be a threat and villain
- "Luffy wont fight Kizaru again" -> Luffy literally fights Kizaru again.
- "Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika when she's saved from Saturn" -> Bonney will realize Luffy is Nika while (presumably) he fights Kizaru.

Lmao. It doesnt matter anymore what happens, 6 wrongs doesnt make a right
Most of these stuff were said by a few
I won't bo

You're talking so much over luffy punching kizaru away

You want kizaru vs luffy for useless reasons
"Luffy has to beat an admiral first" it means nothing much anymore after that round 1
It was gonna bsomethining if Saturn wasn't the main threat and Kizaru didn't get put down in one blow after fighting non serious Luffy

It's like expecting katakuri/kaido vs Luffy to be something if round 1 of those fights were as trash as Kizaru vs Luffy
Or that they were put down temporarily by one landed blow
And if they were were just second main threat wirh nothing to offer

The issue is Diamante is small time villain.

The gorosei are Imu's commanders.

Nah. That ain't happening
Just saying: it is also possible Gorosei are not the powerhouses someone thought they were.
They wouldn't be the first or the last.

And that aside narrative problems of Gorosei being too strong, like why they did not destroy the age of pirates-like problems.

Most of these stuff were said by a few
I won't bo

You're talking so much over luffy punching kizaru away

You want kizaru vs luffy for useless reasons
"Luffy has to beat an admiral first" it means nothing much anymore after that round 1
It was gonna bsomethining if Saturn wasn't the main threat and Kizaru didn't get put down in one blow after fighting non serious Luffy

It's like expecting katakuri/kaido vs Luffy to be something if round 1 of those fights were as trash as Kizaru vs Luffy
Or that they were put down temporarily by one landed blow
And if they were were just second main threat wirh nothing to offer
What's even more ridiculous is that the spoiler says "Luffy punched Kizaru away".

Like read that again?

I don't know why Sanji fans are so angry.

Sanji never stood a chance against Kizaru. Only Luffy can beat him.

If Kizaru had battled Sanji then Sanji would have been hypetooled this is actually mercy from Oda and the best outcome for you guys.

Maybe, but before the Ancient Robot arrives (?) or Kuma and Bonney transform, why not Sanji?

I mean, he is the most powerful of the group and deserves a role.
His role going to be help them escape .
Aside from maybe a clash ( which end of day not going matter) there no fighting for him to do .
Hell the whole Zoro fight getting off screen and we for sure not getting sanji fight at time of the arc .

Status
Not open for further replies.