Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
Do they play sports in a virtual world or is the video gaming itself the sport?
Sorry for the late reply boss. Video gaming itself is the sport. The main story is set in an MMO, and the characters are grinding to beat bosses that no-one has ever beat before. But the story will occasionally go to other games to practice and meet players who'll join the main game later. The latest arc was around 1/3 of the current manga and it's an esports tournament in a different game.

It's not exactly a sports manga all the time, but in practice it's like it because characters are all pursuing their passion for gaming. Some are pro players, others are escapists; The main character is just a fan of playing really bad games. There's one character who just collects rare creatures in the game because in real life she's allergic to animals.

I know some peeps from discord that had to delete their account and are laying low atm. Its a scary situation to be in cause they can come after you at any point.

Edit: This is in reference to that whole shakedown they did in Japan
Even people that are not in japan?
Post automatically merged:

In the matter of a interpol investigation, I declare that I have no involvement with this group and I don't know how I'm here, I was probably brought in by a third party, I declare that I am willing to cooperate with the investigations and I am willing to give evidence if necessary.

Last edited:
I know some peeps from discord that had to delete their account and are laying low atm. Its a scary situation to be in cause they can come after you at any point.

Edit: This is in reference to that whole shakedown they did in Japan
even people who just read stuff on this site?? Or what kind of peole on discord had to delete their accounts ,only leakers?

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
TCB also got caught XD
@EmperorKinyagi @Pringles @MonsterZoro @Toby D. Dog

LMAO, Kinyagi's legendary meme in my and Pringle's sigs might happen now! To Catch A Provider!

Do you hear it guys, its the Drumz of Lolification! Send out the propaganda for him, Sicka, PeyDoughBoy has returned!:

(I know I'm towing the line here hard now especially but after the things I've seen him do and try to downplay, I'm not letting this shit slide or go lmao.)
Post automatically merged:

Akainu is a feminist?
:snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:
:lawsigh::kuzanope::kaidowhat::risitexcla::saden:

No matter how low my self esteem is and how stupid I feel, Twitter always makes me feel much better about both of those things! Thanks #Shitter/#Twatter!