Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
So she just has a Zoan version of Bon Clays powers quite literally now. Thanks Oda.

I thought her transformations would be more unique, have their own benefits and limitations, be more illusion based or something like actual kitsune in mythology but sigh.

Hallucikinesis: Kitsune are able to create, shape, and manipulate illusions, allowing them to make their opponents to see, hear, taste, smell, and/or even feel things that aren't really there.

Aizen with his Kyoka Suigetsu is basically a Kitsune, Aizen was a furry all along! /s @CoC: Color of Clowns @Mr. Reloaded
I think Catarina will have some interesting powers. For instance, what if she camoflaged their ship, to keep the Marines from noticing it?

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I think Catarina will have some interesting powers. For instance, what if she camoflaged their ship, to keep the Marines from noticing it?
That would be great and explain a lot! I'd love that! Fits their infilitration theme a lot better and makes her superior to Bon Clays fruit then! Bon Clays fruit is based on cloning supposedly so it should focus on that, maybe creating actual clones of others and even objects and stuff with awakening?

They couldn’t possibly have known Saturn would show up. That was confidential information within the Marines. Also, BB pirates first showed up on Egghead the day before the current incident. Saturn came one day later.
There is a wild card in BB pirates who can hypnotize people; it can be explained with that, or Van Augur teleported himself and Devon after they got information from other BB pirates who were there before the shit happened in Egghead.

Status
Not open for further replies.